𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Adeline

I squirmed under his hold, colliding my fists and feet with his body in protest. Although it made no difference to him, the anger and vexation plastered across his expression was worrying.

I hadn't meant to provoke him, I stand by everything I said and had done. He just couldn't handle the thought of somebody confronting him.

As much as I loathed what he had done to Cedric I couldn't help but grow aware of the heat tingling between my thighs at his words.

We'd reached my room as I continued to shout profanities in an attempt to break free. He kicked the base of my door with his foot causing it to fling open and slightly collide with the wall.

He'd laid me roughly on the bed as I let an unwanted moan tumble from my tongue. I stopped fighting and began to encourage him as my fingers ran through his platinum blonde hairs soft strands. I wrapped my legs around his torso using my heels at the base of his back to feel his body melt against mine.

I examined as he flashed me that look, oh god that look. That look where he smirks as he shakes his head, rolling his tongue inside of his cheek and lacing his top teeth with his tongue. That's the look that'll be the death of me. He reached under my skirt ripping of my knickers as he stuffed them in his trouser pocket.

He wrapped his hand around my throat squeezing just the right amount of pressure as I smirked devilishly under his hold, he dove his head down to my ear "Adeline Roberts, you freak." He moaned flashing a final glance at my smile.

"Oh you haven't se-

I was interrupted by mine and Kol's scecret knock on my door. I gasped as I pushed Draco from over my body "Erm—yes one second." I shouted clumsily fixing my skirt and my shirt.

I looked over to Draco propped up by his elbows calmly on my bed, flashing a smirk. I scrunched my nose in panic as I ushered for him to hide in my bathroom. He held his hands up in surrender as he strolled to the bathroom attempting to muffle a laugh.

Atleast this has distracted him from his previous rage. I cleared my throat as I turned the knob to my door "bloody hell, Roberts" kol exclaimed as he examined my body.

"What?" I scowled as I held the door open relying it to hold my body weight. "You look a tad flustered there darling." He grinned as he lifted my chin with his finger.

"What do you need, Fletcher?" I asked in frustration and panic with the thought of his step brother hiding in my bathroom. He attempted to push past me into my dorm as I stood in the same position trying to block his way in.

He wriggled his body allowing his chest to scrape against mine as he looked down at me "I understand you want to have a go on me Roberts, but you don't have to make small gestures. all you have to do is ask." He growled as he flicked the pad of his finger on the tip of my nose eventually squeezing past my body into my dorm.

"I wanted to check up on you after Draco's antics with Cedric earlier, sorry I couldn't come to your rescue darling, Professor Snape had a mouthful of profanities to say to me about my late assignments." He rolled his eyes as he seated himself of my sofa.

"Plus I know my Roberts can stand up for herself." He winked at me as he scanned my posture. "Ahaha yes" I spoke with worry as I fake laughed flickering my eyes to the bathroom.

"Anyway, come on let's get you to lesson." He ordered as he slumped his arm around my shoulder, i had no panties and Draco was still in my bathroom. Great, There was nothing I could do without raising suspicion so I just obeyed to Kol and walked to class.