𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞

Adeline

I stumbled back at the change of scenery. It was dark, gloomy and cold. The only thing keeping me warm were my fresh heart broken tears that stained my pale cheeks.

"I'm sorry you had to leave them Ade but it's for—

"Don't" is all I managed to spit out before he continued. I stood numbly, no expression offering signs of life. My heart ached, a pain I'd never felt apart from when my mother died.

I don't know if I'll ever see him....them again.

"Who?" I whispered as my eye twitched in exhaustion.

"I don't think—

"I said who Jay?" I growled as I snapped my gaze towards him.

I observed as he gulped, his eyes dull and broken. "F-father...he's not dead, and Lucius Malfoy." He gulped again, looking as if a gunwas being pointed at his forehead.

I thought he loved me. My own father. My own flesh and blood. Betrayal hit me like a speeding train as I couldn't string a single reply.

"Fuck" is all I murmured beneath my numb tears as I dropped to my knees on the wet muddy grass. My palms scrunched the rainy greenery as my chest began to heave, I don't know if I'll ever see Kol again...Bexley, Evelyn, Blaise, Crabbe all because of him.

The look in Draco's eyes as i mouthed I love you to him flickered through my mind as the rain soaked my clothes even further. I couldn't breath as my breath caught in my throat mixing into a heavy sticky mixture with bile.

"Come on let's get you inside—

"Don't touch me" I spat, yanking my arm away from his hold as my heart crumbled in front of him. "Yo-you knew I'd never see them all again, any of them! And you dragged me out of there without a second glance! Fuck I know you need to protect me but surely one fucking minute couldn't of hurt Jay, heavens even thirty-fucking-seconds!" I cried as he picked me off of the ground with caution.

I leant my head into his chest as he held my head in place caressing my hair gently as he attempted to comfort me "I'll never fucking see them again" I whimpered a whispered cry into his blazer as he gulped harshly. "...shh it's okay" he whispered as my body went limp in his hold.

Draco

She was gone.

She'd left us...she'd fucking left me.

Kol and I stood staring at the empty apparition point that held no signs of Adeline's exit, I ran my fingers through the roots of my hair "fuck!" is all I shouted as rain poured down my skin, although I couldn't differentiate what was tears and what was rain.

"How the fuck are we meant to find her Kol?" I questioned angrily as i paced back and forth, legs feelings as if they were about to give up on my body.

I brought the balls of my palms to my eyes "why didn't I say it back when I had that small second left, fuck you fucking idiot!" I growled to myself as Kol stood still, no emotion. Nothing but his tears dripping from his eyes at the realisation his best friend had just left him, left us.