∙𝙿𝚁𝙰𝚈𝙴𝚁∙ & ∙𝙰/𝙽∙

You can skip this part if you want but it will be. very nice if you prayed along with me😇

PRAYER

Dear Lord,
Thank you so much for this gift of writing that you have given me, Help me complete this book, I am not strong but I serve a strong God help me write this book well and complete this book.
The main purpose of this book is to glorify you and you alone help me not lose sight of it on the way.
Let this book reach many people not for my sake but only for your Glory and honor.
Touch the lives of everyone reading this book whatever they are going through be with them and strengthen them, Let this book be a blessing to all those who read it.
This is impossible for me, I have never completed a book I've written, but all things are possible for you so I believe and begin this book.
Be with me and every single one reading this book.
In Jesus mighty and most powerful name I pray-AMEN.

AUTHORS NOTE

This book is written by a very amateur Teenager trying her best to glorify God through her writing, I may not be exceptionally good but I have faith that one day I'll get there.
But for now, accept this imperfect book on the perfect love of Christ.
I would love to hear constructive criticism but please don't be rude.
Thank you for choosing this book.
Jesus Loves you...