𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Jeremiah 29:11
-----------------------------------------------------

" You just walked away," said a masculine voice from behind it felt familiar.

Martha quickly turned it was a quiet street, was it Adrian—has he finally come looking for her. She looked at her phone,

11: 58

" Not bad, Late but on time, you remembered my birthday now wish me," said Martha, her back facing the stranger with an irreplaceable smile glued onto her face.
She hastily whirled to run towards him to give him a packed hug but when she turned the countenance she saw didn't seem familiar.

A questioning expression came across on her face as she let out an aggrieved sigh.

The stranger standing before her was nothing like Adrian—A few centimeters taller than Martha, Averagely built.

This was no way Adrian

He was shorter and his physique was very oppositely built from Adrian even a little kid would've suspected this is not the right guy—this was not Adrian Wilson.

" H-Happy B-B-Birthday," said the stranger who stood in the dark,
" Sorry I have a lisp hope you don't find that annoying,"

It was awfully difficult for Martha to identify his expressions as he stood in the dark.
He stepped into the light which was provided by the street lamp closeby.

His eyes were distinct yet so stunning, his right eye was brown and the left one was pale green.
Martha couldn't help but gaze at them, not in a bad way she admired them, she had never seen anyone in her life with such a distinct eye color.

" I'm G-Gabriel by the w-way," said the guy looking down, her staring made him feel nervous, his unusual eye color and disastrous lisp made Gabriel feel very insecure but he always believed that God will use both of his greatest insecurities according to his plan.

" H-Happy B-Birthday, May God shower you with blessings t-t-this year and may his p-p-plans prevail I-in your life"

Martha simply gave him a questioning smirk— God was going to bless her, what a ridiculous idea created by a fool.
Martha did not believe in any such thing as God, If God was real why do such horrible things happen? why do small kids die? Why do some people live in poverty while others enjoy richness? why do some people live in sadness while others are blessed with happiness

12:00

Martha let out a disappointed smirk, rolling her eyes in annoyance— It was her birthday and the first person to wish her was a Christian freak.

" Thanks for the Blessings," said Martha sarcastically bowing to him.

" N-No they weren't blessing they were p-proclamations, In proverbs 18:21 it says: Death and life are in the power of the tongue,"

Now Martha was beginning to lose her temper, These Christians there all alike, they can't appreciate other people's faiths, they just love shoving their religion into people's minds whenever they get an opportunity.

"You're a Christian I presume"

" Yes, Y-Yes a proud one I-indeed," said Gabriel with a proud smile.

" I speculated right, All you Christians are like this, I guess, shoving down your belief down people's throats every opportunity you get"

" I-I am not t-trying to shove you into C-christianity, but only if you knew about his love how it can completly transform you"

Martha glanced at him, his cheerful smile was replaced with a joyful and grateful one.
What was this Love he was talking about that made him feel so joyful and happy, what was this love that made him talk to a stranger about Christianity, what kind of love did this religion give him.

" Who are you by the way, why are you wasting your time on me?" said Martha attempting to switch the topic, any more discussions on this subject may screw up her sanity.

"I-I was that guy that p-pushed you and saved your l-life"

" Oh, Thank you so much you've done me great help, your my savior," said Martha in a sarcastic tone.

" I would like to switch up my words a bit, I wasn't the one that saved your life, he was the one," he said pointing at the sky, " Take it or leave it, he wants you alive, you may be done with him but he's not done with you yet"

Martha gave him a confused gaze, what a fool she thought to herself Christianity seems to screw up peoples minds.

"Thank you bye, freak," said Martha waving in goodbye trying to shoo him away

" He loves you," whispered Gabriel before walking away, he didn't seem sad or embarrassed that he was getting shooed away rather he was disappointed, he wished she understood just how much God loved her.