The New Girl

Alaric POV

I look at my phone and I see that Caroline is calling maybe she found a new student

"Hello Caroline did you find a new student?"

"Yeah, I found a new werewolf but there is something strange about her. She says her name is Rebecca Mikaelson but I don't know of any other Mikaelson that is this young except for hope."

I am sitting there thinking because no other Mikaelson had any other children I'm a little worried maybe when she gets here I can ask her questions. Her name is Rebecca like Hopes aunt.

"Alaric? Are u still there?"

"yeah sorry Caroline i was just thinking bring her back to the school and we can talk to her when she gets here."

"okay I should be there in a few hours."

With that I hang up I'm worried because I don't know anything about this person and her last name is Mikaelson and I know Mikaelsons are very protective of their family and it makes no sense why there would be another without them knowing. I'm not gonna call Freya yet because i don't know every thing yet. But if she is a part of the original family I'm gonna have to say something if I don't wanna die maybe this will be good for hope to have someone to talk to. she has been closing everyone out after landon died and it has been worrying me.

Caroline POV

After I got off the phone with Alaric I turn back to Rebecca who is leaning up against the car. She is wearing black ripped jeans and a white shirt with a gray hat a checkered vans. I couldn't help but realize that she looks like Klaus and has Hayley's hair.

"ya gonna keep staring or can we go." Rebecca says to me she sounds tired and angry

"yeah sorry hop in." we both get in the car and we head to the Salvatore school. The car ride was mostly quite I told Rebecca she could put on some music. She put on Machine Gun Kelly's new album. I didn't want to ask about who her parents are because I didn't feel like it would be a good time.

Rebecca POV

I could tell in the car ride that Caroline wanted to ask about my family my last name is Mikaelson after all. I didn't really wanna say anything about it though plus my family doesn't even know I exist kind of ironic because the Mikaelson family will do anything for there own right. I only told her I was a werewolf I haven't activated my vampire side yet I don't really like using magic I guess I'm just gonna have to play the part and turn every full moon. we arrive at Mystic falls I know we are getting close the thing that scares me the most is that My twin goes to that school and I haven't meet a single member of my family.

"okay we are here" Caroline says as we pull up I see a man waiting for us I'm guessing it is Alaric the person Caroline was talking to on the phone I grab my backpack and we all walk inside. we walk into Alaric's office and I take a seat he introduces himself and we shake hands.

"You must be Rebecca Mikaelson"

"Yeah that's me"

"This is the school for the young and gifted we have werewolf vampire and witches who all go here. Caroline told me that You are a werewolf, Have u activated the curse yet?"

"yeah I did"

"Okay well you don't have to tell me anything about it if you don't want to." He says with a smile he seems very nice and I'm surprised he hasn't asked me anything about my family.

"so here are you classes and I will get you a room, I'm guessing you don't wanna share with anyone."

"no not if I don't have to"

"okay sounds good there is a room right next to Hope Mikaelson if that sounds good." Well this gonna be fun.

"yeah that sounds great, Thank you"

"Of course I have two daughters that will give you a tour in about an hour I will show you to your room and you can unpack."

"okay thanks" lucky me I showed up on a Friday so I don't have to do anything for the weekend. We walk to my room He gives me a key.

"hope you enjoy it. Remember one hour till my daughters come knocking." He says with a little laugh

"okay sounds good" I go into my room close the door and throw my bag on the ground and jump on the bed. So my room is right next to my twins room that's nice I'm also surprised that I got a room all to myself. Should I tell them that I'm a part of the original family or not I mean I'm sure people are gonna ask about it. Yeah I'm just gonna walk up to hope and be like hey I'm your twin that's names after our aunt and not to mention my middle name is a dead give away. Hi I'm Rebecca Niklaus Mikaelson your long lose twin wanna be best friend. I smack my head I'm so dumb i lay in my bed a little longer than i hear a knock at my door.

Josie POV

My dad said that me and lizzie had to give the new girl a tour after our classes. The weird thing was the had a single room next to Hope and Hope is the only one who gets a single room she must be special I guess. Me and Lizzie walk up to the door and we bother look at each other.

"Do you wanna knock" I say knowing that she always wants to. She knocks on the door and a few seconds later a brown haired girl with a white shirt and black ripped jeans answer I was surprised that she had tattoos on her left arm. Not to mention the fact that she is kind of cute.

Lizzie POV

She seems kind of cool and I don't think that of a lot of people i could tell Josie was staring so I spoke up

"Hi I'm Lizzie Saltzman and this my twin sister Josie Saltzman" I say with a bit of pride in my voice

"Hi I'm Rebecca Mikaelson" I think to myself LIKE THE ORGINAL FAMILY.

"wait u mean like the Original Family!" me a Josie both said at the same time

Josie POV

I could tell when me and lizzie both said something about her family she froze.

"I'm sorry we didn't mean to make you nervous just not many people have Mikaelson as there last name around here."

"Its okay I get it a lot anyway" she says with a laugh

"so shall we get started?" I'm excited to meet this girl not only is she kind of cute she seems interesting.

Rebecca POV

They mention my last name i knew it was coming but I still got nervous. Lucky Josie saved me she seems nice. About 20 minutes passed they were talking me threw the school and we got to the library. I see a red headed girl sitting alone reading a book and I knew it was hope I have never meet her but something was just telling it was her. We were walking around the library the twins were pointing out things. But I wasn't listening I was focused on my twin she seems sad i don't know why she was sitting alone we got over to where she was sitting and there were talking about Stefan Salvatore's diary. after that we walked over to hope and they introduced me to her. Hope looked up at me.

"Hi I'm Rebecca Mikaelson" she didn't say anything and she didn't shake my hand she just froze.