𝙪𝙣𝙤

hey mom

hey mom. can i go to the library? my friends are there -Cami asked unpacking her last box-

sure, honey. but be back by six. remember the welcome dinner.

ok, bye! -she said closing the door behind her-

and yeah, that's Camila Celena Martin Flores. a beautiful, smart and creative sixteen year old. her family owns a house in a small town. they usually come every summer. which was one of the main reasons she loved this time of the year. also, because she got to see her friends. Cami arrived at the place after some walking. there were her favorite people in the world. the library was a special place for the ''eighths''. why were they called like that? well, they all met at age eight. and the name just went on. it was a group conformed of 5 teenagers;  Cami, Mattia, Alejandro,Liz and Josh. 

Cami;  the sweetest girl you'll meet. she isn't afraid of anythings except trying to accept some things. with her soothing french, spanish accent and perfect smile, she can make a guy fall in love with her in minutes.

Mattia; may look intimating with his broad shoulders and tall height. but once you know him better, you realize how caring he can be. he would be considered Cami's best friend. who also, had feelings for.

Josh; the 'popular' one as they say. why? his parents own a really big company in the city and also a mansion here in the town. so he's the 'rich' one. but is not spoiled. the opposite; he is really kind.

Liz; the shy girl in town. she is very indecisive about almost everything. but is really thankful to have Cami help her with that. she has perfect features, which doesn't like to show very much. 

and 

Alejandro; probably the wildest one in the group.  he encourages his friends to be like him; more chill. he usually doesn't care about his grades or studying. he just wants to have fun.

those are ''the eighths''

...