𝙫𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚

🔊Now Playing∼All I Want-Kodaline

... this summer, i met an angel. who with her silky, dark brown hair and lovely smile, made me fall for her instantly. she taught me how to love again. she is so special. i wanna hold her tightly to never let her go.  she still makes my heart beat faster with just a glance and i get butterflies whenever someone says her name. i can't live without her. she stole my heart. if only i could express my love towards her. her heart. man, her heart. is pure gold. she is pure gold. she's a goddess. and one day, i know she'll be mine. we'll get married and buy a house in the outdoors. so i can take her on walks and we can see the night sky. we'll have picnics with our children in  our backyard. as we tell them stories about us. how we met, how she helped me. we'll teach them what's real love. we'll teach them that our love was made for movie screens. and then they'll find love. we will have grandchildren and grow old together. remembering how she would lay on my shoulder as i sang ''can't help falling in love'' by Frank Sinatra. we'll sit in our chairs in our porch. looking at the sky and trying to figure out what shape the clouds have. she'll giggle and tell how she felt whenever i kissed her over and over again. 

but now, we'll be 100,00 miles apart. i won't be able to see her giggle and blush. or take her out on dates and dance 'till our feet hurt. we'll be so far away. she got out the best of me.  a part of me that i'd never seen. something i'll be grateful for ever. but there's an end to everything. now, i'll leave. knowing that in 12 months, 52.1775 Weeks and 365.2425 days. we'll meet again. and i know i can find her right here. in my heart. where i'll always keep her. -he said-

now  here is something i want you to take care of, ok? -Kairi handed her a beige envelope with something written in the front-

she nodded while still crying.

ah baby. don't cry. we'll see each other.

i know. but please don't forget me. -she sobbed-

of course not. how is it even possible to forget the prettiest woman in the whole wide world? -he rhetorically asked-

i love you, Kai. 

i love you too, Cam.

they smiled and  leaned in for a kiss. they smiled once more and wrapped their pinkies in a pinky promise. as if saying 'i won't forget you'

they both said. one more kiss, they grabbed their things and went their separate ways. Cami looked at the envelope. 

''just a little something we'll show our kids''

read the front.

she giggled as she walked to her mom's car.

𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝑪𝒂𝒎𝒊 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒚, 𝑲𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒊 𝑪𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒐...

𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘷𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 ''𝘕𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘰𝘶𝘴''!

hope you liked it!