𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙤𝙘𝙝𝙤

Cami was now headed to the final summer party at Monique's house

Cami was now headed to the final summer party at Monique's house. she was still sad but try to brush her tears away with some makeup. 

Cam! hi! -her friend greeted her-

hi! Mon, you look amazing!

you too.

they hugged and started talking. hours passed and it was now. about 3:00 AM. Cam recognized that short boy with fluffy hair across the room. she felt a know form inside her throat.

🔊Now Playing∼Sad Song-We The Kings

excuse me i'm going to use the bathroom. -she said before running away-

Kairi noticed this and ran after her. the ''ignoring'' thing didn't matter to him anymore. Cami locked herself in the bathroom. she wiped her tears away and walked out. only to find Kairi standing there.

Cam, what happened? -he asked-

nothing -she answered before storming out of the house-

she didn't even care if it was raining. but he did. he grabbed his umbrella and chased her. she was now soaking wet and kept that frown drawn in her face.

he kept walking after her. as the rain grew stronger.

Kairi, i know you're behind me. -she said while walking and gritted her teeth-

what is the matter with you?

she stopped and turned around to face him.

shouldn't you be ignoring me? 

i- how do you know about that?

that's not the point. YOU PROMISED YOU'D NEVER DO IT AGAIN. AND GUESS WHAT? YOU BROKE YOUR PROMISE!

LISTEN TO ME.

I WON'T. 

WHY?

'CAUSE I BET THERE ALL LIES YOU'RE GONNA SAY.

LET ME EXPLAIN YOU.

NO. 

she turned around and continued walking.

WHERE ARE YOU GOING? -he shouted from the distance-

you said you needed space, i'm giving you space. -she muttered-

COME HERE.

NO.

LISTEN TO ME. LET ME EXPLAIN.

LEAVE ME ALONE.

Kairi got closer to the girl and grabbed her by the arm. making her look at him. they made eye contact as shivers went down their spines.

hello, Cami. you got way prettier over these days. -he smiled as that frown never left her face-

she try to get escape his grip but failed because he was stronger. to calm her down, Kairi kissed her. she kissed back for a second but then pulled away.

DON'T.

LET ME FREAKING EXPLAIN!

I GIVE YOU TWO MINUTES!

FINE. YOU WANNA KNOW WHY? IT'S BECAUSE I KNOW HOW SUMMER IS SOON GONNA END AND I WAS AFRAID THIS WOULD ONLY BE A SUMMER FLING. SO I DECIDED TO IGNORE YOU AND THOUGHT IT'LL EASE THE PAIN. BUT GUESS WHAT? IT HURT EVEN MORE. I CAME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT  YOU, CAMI. I NEED YOU. YOU'RE WHAT'S KEEPING ME ALIVE. YOU'RE THE REASON I WAKE UP WITH A SMILE. YOU'RE MY SUPPORT. YOU.. YOU. YOU'RE MY EVERYTHING. DON'T YOU SEE? I LOVE YOU!

WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY THAT BEFORE?

'CAUSE I WAS SCARED.

WELL YOU SHOULD'VE TOLD ME, BECAUSE YOU KNOW WHAT?

WHAT?

YOU'RE MY EVERYTHING. YOU AND YOUR NERVOUSNESS MADE ME CATCH FEELINGS. I LOVE YOU TOO!

AND THAT'S THE FIRST TIME WE'VE SAID THAT.

IT IS.

WELL, I'M GONNA KISS YOU.

YOU BETTER

his eyes softened as their lips crashed together. they  could both tell how much we've missed each other from the desperation and passion in the kiss. he cupped her  face in his hands as the kiss went deeper. he pulled away and gasped for air. taking advantage of the moment to look at each other's eyes. they were both panting from all the screaming. and Cami was soaking wet.

i love you..

i think i love you more. -he smiled and hugged her-

with you i'm a beautiful mess..