𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚

🔊Now Playing∼We Fell In Love In October-Girl In Red

Kairi decided to take Cam to field. why? well, Alejandro told him once that she likes dates in open spaces. what better open space than a field, right? they both sat down with smiles planted across their faces. finally, they could be alone. 

look at that one. -she pointed at a small cloud-

it looks like a heart. -he said-

i was going to tell you that. -she giggled-

Kairi stood focused in her. how the word perfect couldn't suit her more than it already did. he needed her. he sat down in the grass and picked a flower. he carefully put her hair aside and placed it on her ear. Cami smiled at the boy's actions.

can i tell you something? -he asked-

sure.

But Kairi couldn't concentrate. he was too focused on every move she made. he stood in silence for a good 2 minutes. 

Kai?

 receiving no answer, the boy started  slowly leaning in. she did too. and without saying anything, he smashed their lips together. they both needed this like they couldn't even imagine. Cami have had dreams about her perfect kiss. and it looks like it just came true. he rapidly pulled away looking embarrassed.

i'm so sorry i didn't mean to do that. i feel like i just disrespected you and-

before saying anything else, Cami kissed him once again. she felt him smile through the kiss. now she pulled away with a grin on her face.

it's ok. i loved it -she said making him blush-

you did?

she nodded while smiling.

come on, -he stood up and she grabbed his hand-

they looked at each other before both running away as the laughed. Kairi chased Cami through the field. he carefully put his hands on her waist and thought; ''you will be my girl''.

what are you thinking about? -she asked-

nothing -he shook his head as he smiled-

she chuckled and Kairi looked at the ground.

what happened? 

can i kiss you again? -he sweetly asked-

of course. 

in a blink, their lips were already touching and moving in sync together. they both pulled away and looked at each other's eyes.

you look so pretty and i love this view -he said mesmerized in her eyes-

Cami chuckled.

shoot, i didn't meant to say that out loud. not that i don't think it's true. which it totally is. 'cause you're the prettiest human being i've seen. no, i didn't mean that. uhhhhh. i think you're not not pretty. -he blabbered-

Kai, just shut up already and have the courage to say it to me. 

i... i think you're the prettiest, most cool person i've met.

see? we're making progress. -she smiled- and i think you're the prettiest and coolest person too.

he smiled, and kissed her once again. they loved every time they kissed. they could both feel the sparks and the magic in between their lips.  

 My girl, my girl, my girl

  You will be my world