𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚

July 20th 1993; yet another special date

July 20th 1993; yet another special date. it was Cami's birthday. her 17th birthday. she knew her friends would have something prepared for her. but little did she know, that Kairi did too. 

happy birthday, -said Mattia while hugging her-

thank you. -she smiled-

now, let's go to the diner, madame .- Josh mocked-

shut up -Cami said giggling-

they got the diner as Kairi's palms kept sweating. he was obviously more nervous then usual. and of course, Cami noticed that.

you ok? -she asked while looking up to him-

yeah yeah. great. -he smiled-

ok. -she grabbed his hand- Kai, you're sweating, is everything alright?

it is. don't worry about me. it's your special day.

-she sighed- ok.

Cami attempted to kiss his cheek, but failed because he was a little taller than her. he laughed and bend over so she could reach him.

they were all eating as they laughed. 

hey, guys. ummm do you mind if i take Cami somewhere? -Kairi asked, nervous for what their answer would be-

sure. -they all said-

Mattia just nodded. 

ok. -he smiled and ran out of the diner with Cami by his side-

Kai, where are we going? -she asked as they walked down the street-

just follow me. -he said chuckling-

ok.

she trusted him. but was also way too curious of what the boy was planning.

about 7 more minutes of walking and her asking where they were going, they arrived at a small cliff. she was.. amazed.the moonlight was reflected on the ocean and the stars were sparkling more than usual. it was so perfect an unbelievable. he bend over to where a music player was. 

🔊Now Playing∼Can't Help Falling In Love-Elvis Presley (slowed)

Kairi smiled as he grabbed Cami by the waist and pulled her closer to him. they started dancing at the rhythm of the song. closing their eyes as they just enjoyed the moment. 

i can't...help.. -he started-

falling in love..-she continued-

with you -they both said as they stared into each other's lips-

he couldn't take it anymore and kissed her. like every other kiss, it was perfect and magic. it was like if fireworks exploded in their mouths. he loved it. she loved it. what else could they possibly ask for? they pulled away and smiled.

god, you're so effortlessly beautiful. -he said mesmerized by her eyes-

she blushed.

ok, now you're just asking for more compliments -he joked-

they both laughed as she laid her head in his stomach.

what if i asked you to be mine?

i'd be yours, if you're mine. -she said-

 baby, i knew i was yours since i first laid my eyes on you.

then, am i yours?

of course. 

they smiled as Cami was still trying to find a way to just capture this moment and never let it go..

Take my hand
Take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you..