Uh Thanks B.T.W...

A/N : not proofread
           Probably OOC but I just thought it'd be a fun prompt to write on :)

Prompt by : 'thatisntscience' on Tumblr

"you're the only one who noticed i was being bullied on the bus and you've been sitting next to me every day since, can i buy you lunch or something since you're my new bodyguard" au

<><><><>

Tommy glances at the pink haired male besides him for the tenth time in the past 5 minutes. Said pink male had been consecutively sitting beside the blond for the past month ever since he caught some seniors bullying Tommy and making  fun of him.

<><><><>

The day was as usual, Tommy was the first few on the school bus and he sat at the same spot he always does, the second row to the back. The bus usually took a six minute drive to the next stop so Tommy's face contorted in confusion when it stopped three minutes into the ride.

Tommy peaked up from his chair and watched the new passenger in curiosity. He observed the man in question as he moved down the isle. The first thing that caught Tommy's attention was his faded looking pink hair tied in a small ponytail. The guy had a white button up and a light pink jacket which had a hand switched crown on it.

Tommy looked away and back at the window when the guy was just two rows in front of him. The guy decided to sit right in front of Tommy, not sparing any mind to the boy behind him.

The two consecutive stops were pretty peaceful, the bus slowly filling up with more pupils. The third stop was when everything went downhill. Tommy tensed as the bus skidded to a stop. He gulped as he heard loud and slightly sinister laughter as three students ascended the bus.

Tommy stared at the phone in his hand trying to distract the feeling of impending doom. His hand started to shake slightly as his head started to get dizzy from the anxiety. He visibly flinched when said students called his name.

"Tommy! How are you kid? Still alone and lonely I see," The 'leader' of the trio laughed in his face obnoxiously as he slid into the seat besides Tommy. Tommy in return said nothing but move closer to the window and away from his bully known as Jack. His buddies, Ethan and Liam laughed along, sitting on the seats directly behind Tommy.

This was unfortunately a normal for the blond. Every morning on the bus ride to school these three would always terrorise Tommy like he was a little rag doll. They usually didn't get physical but it wasn't a never. Nobody noticed, or even if they did nobody cared enough to stop the boys. Tommy flat out refused to tell anyone as he didn't want to be seen as vulnerable and weak.

"Awww is wittle' Tommy upset?" Jack fake pouted at the younger, moving slightly closer Tommy which made him feel more trapped than he already did. Ignoring his natural instinct to run and hide away, Tommy remained as stoic as possible, staring out the window in a feeble attempt to calm down.

The silence between the two was unnerving, the back of the bus was always filled up with the lore quiet kids so the silence was even more noticeable.

"Hey kid don't ignore him you know what happens when you do!" Ethan threatened from behind him. This managed to get a laugh out of Jack.