This Would Be Hard To Explain [Part 2]

A/N : As usual not proofread
           ❗️CURSING❗️
            So a lot of y'all wanted a part two, so I wrote this :'D Sorry if it's kinda sucky I wrote this on a whim and very sleep deprived. Hope y'all still enjoy tho!

<><><><><><>

"So let me get this straight, Technoblade is your brother?" Dream asked oncemore. And to that Wilbur nodded. Tommy and Wilbur were stuck explaining to their friends about Techno and how he wasn't going to slaughter them all upon sight.

While they were busy doing that, Philza and Techno were in the kitchen. Phil quickly whipping up a breakfast for Techno and Techno laying his head on the counter as his thoughts were clouded by the pounding headache.

"Why did you not call?" Phil asked, being sure to keep his volume down so as to not affect Techno.

"I usually don't, why start on this random date?" Techno muttered back as he dragged himself up and across the kitchen to grab his headache pills.

<><><><>

"How though? Like how is 'he' the infamous Technoblade?" Sapnap questioned the two Pandels, pointing at the direction of the kitchen where Tenno was.

"What do you mean by that bitch?!" Tommy questioned back. He probably shouldn't have gotten that mad but the condescending tone was very evident in Sapnap's voice. Sapnap held his hands up in a defensive way.

"Just asking man, relax will you? Can't blame me- he looks like a college student who hasn't slept in a week and has five due assignments soon or something," Sapnap defended himself, scooting back slightly when Tommy glared at him.

"You don't need to believe it but I am 'The' Technoblade so no more questions, just make sure it doesn't spread and nothing will happen to you guys," Techno piped in, in his classic monotones voice as Phil and him entered the living room again.

At that the visitors were nodding frantically at the Blood God's command. Tommy and Wilbur snickered slightly as they moved over closer to where Techno sat on the floor.

Phil situated himself on the couch near the boys and turned on the television. The guests were moving around slightly trying g to get comfortable despite being very tense.

They all ate with only the TV programme filling the silence.

"So Blade how long are you staying this time?" Tommy asked, sick and tired of the tense atmosphere.

"Uhhhh depends when I get a new high paying job ( he's basically a hitmen in a way I honestly do not know )" Techno shrugged.

"Yknow you should start calling before you get back home," Wilbur suggested, glancing at his friends.

"Oo talking about that, Techno meet Tubbo!" Tommy gestured for Tubbo to move to where he was. Tubbo hesitated slightly but moved quickly and sat beside Tommy.

Techno turned his head to look at the smaller boy.

"So you're Tubbo? You're Tommy's best friend right?" Techno asked in which Tubbo quickly nodded. It's not like Tubbo thought Techno would hurt him, he trusted that Tommy and Wilbur weren't lying when they said he wouldn't. ( "you said he wouldn't hurt me" ) It's just meeting your best friend's elder brother whom he looks up to his very scary.

"You have to tell me how you deal with him, he's so loud and annoying," Techno asked with full seriousness in his voice to which Tommy went and tried to tackle Techno. Techno being Techno moved to avoid the falling child, resulting in Tommy falling face first into the carpet.

"YOU PINK HEADED SON OF A BITCH! HOW DARE YOU CALL ME LOUD AND ANNOYING YOU FUCKING BITCH! GO TO HELL!" Tommy retaliated, very very very loudly. The guests sat in silence as they stared wide eyed at the commotion.

They all silently prayed for Tommy's well being as Technoblade glared at the furious child shouting at him. Most of them were even ready to traumatise themselves by being a witness to a murder.

"Yeah go ahead Tommy, prove me wrong," Techno deadpanned, his tone dripping with sarcasm. Calm red tired eyes staring straight into angry blue ones. Wilbur and Philza laugh as Tommy, once more, overreacts which causes Techno to smile in amusement.

The rest let out a breathe and one by one, a smile appears on their faces as they laugh along with the small family.

<><><><><><>

Shorter than usual but I hope it was still enjoyable! Thank you for reading and remember stay safe and hydrate yourselves!

- Kizai