This Would Be Hard To Explain

A/N : NOT PROOFREAD!
           Also I did not come up with the correct lore so I apologise if there are many plot holes. This is set during modern times but most people still didn't really interact on social media. It's a mess but bare with me also I don't really have ages for them so uh that's another plot hole 💧👁👄👁👍🏼
Inspired by a prompt one of y'all gave me ok my previous upload^^
Again this is just a crack fic idea pls don't attack me for plot holes 👌🏼✨

<><><><><><>

The legend of Technoblade . One of, if not, the best fighter through the lands. It's rumoured that he could take out 10 fully armoured men with nothing but a wooden sword. Everybody who has heard of him has feared him even if it's only a little.

Except for three special individuals. Who are those individuals you may ask? Well their names are Philza, Tommy and Wilbur. And why are they not deathly afraid of Techno? Well it's because of something they all have in common.

Their last names.

Yup. The 'oh so great and powerful' Technoblade had a small little family he called his own. A family whom he loved and appreciated either every atom in his being. You mess with them you mess with him.

Whenever any three of them hear people whisper or gossip about the their pink-haired sibling. They all chuckle slightly knowing that nobody else knows what Techno is like at home. In his natural habitat.

Nobody else knows that the Blood God Technoblade is actually an awfully sarcastic guy with an amazing humour. Not to mention his lack of anything self care related, it's difficult to find someone scary when you've seen them in a state so sleep deprived they have absolutely zero clue what's happening around them.

Nobody knew this side of Technoblade but Technoblade's small family of three.

That is until now.

Techno was currently 'going dark' as Tommy would say and relaxing at home. He had been busy taking care of many organisations trying to take him down and other things so he decided to take the crown off and become once more the middle child of the Pandel household.

He usually returns at the wee hours of the day, to be more specific: 2:40 am. So none of the other occupants of the household know he's back until the next morning when a messy haired, sleep deprived Techno drags himself downstairs and situates himself at his seat at the dining table.

This usually didn't mess anything up. Except the fact that that day both Wilbur and Tommy were having sleepovers. Just their luck. Tommy was having one with his best friend, Tubbo. While Wilbur was having one with his good friends Niki, Eret and a group called The Dream Team consisting of Dream, Sapnap and George. They decided to have a conjoined sleepover and because of this all eight of them are sleeping in the living room. Leaving basically no leg space to walk.

Techno would've noticed them and possibly avoided the situation if he didn't follow his usual routine of jumping through his bedroom window. He thinks it's cool and it makes sense sound in case he wakes up the others.

The next morning Philza got up earlier then usual to start making breakfast for all the eight students in the living room and himself. Not knowing that another person would be joined them.

It was relatively quiet, ( quotation of relatively ) it was still early in the morning so even when all of the friends were awake they didn't blow the roof off with how loud they were. Granted it was peacefully quiet either. When they were all given a plate of scrambled eggs and pancakes was when the noise started to get loud.

They were all cramped in front of the TV eating, chatting and laughing. Philza was just chilling on the couch watching the horror satire playing on the TV. The atmosphere was light and relaxed. It was fun.

For them.

"What the hell is all that noise?" Techno grumbled, pushing himself up and rubbing his exhausted eyes. A yawn escaped his mouth as he hastily tied his back long hair up into a ponytail and rested his glasses on his face.

He was still relatively calm but then he heard Tommy shout a multitude of words that did not help his oncoming headache at all. Usually the household was quiet in the morning. It was because they knew Techno usually got headaches in the mornings if he heard shouting so they started to stay chill during the mornings.

Except this one apparently.

Techno pressed his against the bridge of his nose, compelling the headache at the back of his mind to go away so he could get mad at Tommy for shouting so damn loudly.

The made his way down the stairs quickly but quietly. When he reached the end of the stairs he was dumbfounded.

"Who's that Wil?" Niki asks, pointing at the tired Technoblade. Techno, already having been spotted couldn't just run up into his room and pretend he was never there so in defeat, he meekly waved at the many people in his living room.

Everyone turned to look the Techno and the other three siblings were panicking at the sight of the final piece of their little family.

"TECHNO?!" Tommy shouted out, Wilbur smacked him right after with a 'don't just shout his name you child'.

Hell broke loose after that.

Everyone was shouting and freaking out, some were thinking this was some stupid elaborate prank but Tommy seemed genuinely shocked so even the calmest of people in that group were terrified.

Techno just carefully and slowly backed up, the noise getting too much for his brain to handle. His splitting headache getting so bad to the point he didn't even realise Phil was beside him and that he was sitting down on the steps with his hands in front of his face.

Oh this would be a pain to explain.

<><><><><>

Probably won't make a part two cause I already have a lot of prompts and part twos I need to do haha 👌🏼✨ I hope y'all enjoyed and remember to wear a mask and stay safe!

- Kizai