Tommy screwed up

A/N : NOT PROOFREAD and I'm not exactly happy with how this one shot turned out if I'm being honest. I wrote it when I was very tired and unmotivated so there's bound it be a lot of mistakes! Sorry I'm advance

PB (prompt by) : ssebstann on tumblr

<><><><>

"Wilbur help!" Tommy ran up to the elder's door, knocking repeatedly when he realised the door was locked. After a good 5 seconds of Tommy abusing the door he heard a click and the door opened to reveal the eldest of the Pandel brothers, Wilbur.

"What child? I'm busy!" Wilbur asked, leaning against his door.

"One, I am not a child! Two, I screwed up big time!" Tommy replied, pushing past the other to enter the room and proceeded to throw himself on Wilbur's bed, face first. Wilbur blinked, making a 'tch' sound as he shut the door and sat on the chair beside the bed.

"Given your daily experiences, I need you to be more specific," Wilbur stared at the boy on his bed. Smiling when he heard the offended gasp. Tommy pushed himself up and glared at Wilbur, his arms crossed and face clearly upset.

"Well go on now, unlike you, I have things to do," Wilbur broke the staring contest between the two and looked away back to his PC, continuing the English project he was busying himself with before Tommy barged in.

"Okay so Techno went out to get the groceries and he accidentally left his phone, I wanted to get him back for that one time he messed with the clock on my phone as a 'prank'. So I kinda took the small crown keychain he has on his phone and I uh... kinda... lost it," Tommy rambled. During the ramble, Wilbur was barely paying attention. He hummed here and there to make it sound like he was listening. ( he wasn't )

Wilbur did however stop typing and paid full attention when he heard Tommy saying he stole Techno's crown keychain.

"You wHAT?!" Wilbur spun on his chair to meet at Tommy directly. Wilbur observed the way Tommy was nervously out of character. The usually bold and loud male was quiet and avoiding the gaze of Wilbur.

He couldn't blame him. Techno can get very attached to random inanimate objects. In this case, the little crown keychain which was attached to Techno's phone. It didn't help that Techno had an emotional attachment to the damn thing as well. In fact it was actually gifted by Philza. They were all hanging at an amusement park one night and Phil had won a small keychain for all four of them.

So in short, Techno would be beyond pissed.

"Tommy I don't know how to help you man- Techno's bound to be back soon you're screwed," Wilbur said in a panicked tone, watching as Tommy gets more and more nervous by the second.

"Wilbur please, help me find it!" Tommy pleaded. If Wilbur wasn't as on edge as Tommy was he definitely would've made fun of Tommy for begging for help.

"Fine whatever let's check your room first then," Wilbur wasted no time and pushed himself out of the chair, taking only a few long strides to make it to Tommy's room.

Wilbur would usually never help Tommy if the younger was in risk of getting in trouble with the others but this was different. Techno would just be in a pissy mood and mad at everyone. Everyone included him, it wasn't fun to watch Tommy suffer when he suffered as well.

<><><><>

It had been 5 minutes since Wilbur and Tommy started the hunt for the crown keychain. 5 minutes of frantic searching and a lot of screaming. 5 minutes of the pair making plans of running away. ( 5 minutes of them being overly dramatic if I were to say anything )

Exactly on the 5 minute mark, the two males upstairs heard the click of the front door.

"I'm back nerds! Help me put the groceries away!" The two froze, staring into each other's eyes as they went pale. Neither of them wanted to move.

"Hurry will you? Also you do guys know where my phone is? I think I left it at home,"

Tommy and Wilbur grew even paler. They both had similar ideas of escaping the house through the window but debated against the idea as they might fall, trip and potentially get brain damage. ( If Tommy was being honest at the time,  he'd rather get brain damage  than have to admit to Techno he lost someone Techno valued )

"Come on Tommy, I'm sure if you explain it to him Techno won't be as mad?" Wilbur urged the other to leave the room.

Tommy looked at Wilbur like he was insane. Tommy does not know how to deal with an angry Techno. In correction, does not want to deal with an angry Techno. Slightly angry or extremely angry it doesn't matter. They were all equally scary to the blond.

Sighing in defeat Tommy dragged his feat to leave the room, excepting his doom.

<><><><>

"Took y'all long enough," Techno criticised his brothers as they met him in the living room which was filled with at least 3 grocery bags. (Probably more )How Techno managed to carry all that no one actually knows.

"Here's your phone Blade," Tommy picked up the  iPhone he left under the table and handed it to the pink haired male.

"Thanks- hey wait- Tommy what did you do, the keychain is missing..." Techno asked, maybe it was just Tommy but Techno's voice seemed to get deeper the longer he spoke.

"What keychain? Haha? Don't remember you having a keychain on your phone Big Man," Tommy tried playing dumb. Which only make Techno's suspicions rise and Wilbur to be awfully disappointed at Tommy's lying skills.

"Tommy. Whatever you say next, tread carefully." Techno warned, crossing his arms, clearly expecting a valid explanation. Tommy wanted nothing more than to disappear right then and there. The usual cocky personality dwindled to nothing but a terrified little brother.

Wilbur was just watching, in fact he took the job of unpacking the groceries, wanting nothing to do with the situation at hand. He wanted to separate himself and make sure Techno knew he had nothing to do with his prized keychain going missing.

"I might have- uh- it's well it's complicated?" Tommy laughed nervously, still not being able to meet Techno's eyes.

He was royally screwed.

I might do a part two of y'all want? Don't exactly like it but maybe I can do better in a second part who knows-

- Kizai