imagine #13

This was requested by Radical-80s-Baddie! I hope you like it!!

Here's a two-bit!

Rose' pov*

I've had a crush on two-bit for a while now, and today I decided to do something about it. I was going to tell him how I feel. We've been friends for a while now but I want to be more; he so handsome and funny, I just love being around him and hearing his irresistibly funny jokes.

I was walking to two-bit's  locker after class; me and two-bit are both juniors in high school. So it wouldn't be a problem dating. Then I saw him with a blonde!! He was laughing and talking with her!! I felt tears run down my cheeks. I was heartbroken! I ran to the football field to go cry under the bleachers. I was calling my eyes out but I was interrupted by the doing of running feet on the pavement. I look up and two-bit was standing right in front of me. " what do you want keith, " I snapped. I was infuriated. " look,  I was just being friendly, I swear! And, why do you care? " he asked. But I thought about it for a second. Then I replied, " because I love you two-bit, and always will, I think you are so handsome, smart, and funny. I love being around you, and overall I just love you two-bit. "

" well, I love you too; I was just afraid of being rejected." I looked down at me shoes with a soft grin on my face as he continued, "Rose, I  really love you, your laugh is so soft and sweet, you're so pretty and smart, and I love you Rose, " 

''I love you too Keith . " And he never talked to that blonde again.

I hope you liked it Radical-80s-Baddie! Because Two-bit sure loves you!!

-BLH