imagine #16

You know guys, this book is getting really long! And has a lot of reads!! I'm so exited!! Thanks guys!!! I couldn't have done it without all of you!!! Anyway, this is for HelplesslyDevoted2U!! She has this edit book? Gosh, I'm stupid, I don't know what it's called, but it has these really tuff outsiders ones!!! So go check it out!! Ok, here's the imagine!

Soda and Steve!!!!

Mac's pov*

I was entering the D.X. to grab a coke; and there wasn't a line so I just walked right up to the counter. There wasn't anyone there so i just waited. Then, out of nowhere, this guy behind me says the most inexplicably rude thing!! " hey, " I hear another man say, " say nice things! " then I started laughing uncontrollably!!

" what's so funny miss, " the man asks; he was really handsome!

I straightened up. " ummm, say nice things? " then he giggled too; you've got to admit, it sounds like something a kindergarten would say...

" well, aren't you cute, " this other guy came in and I swear he looks like he's famous! Then steve whispered something to him.

Steve's pov*

" soda, she's mine, " I whispered in his ear. Then he said, in a normal tone of voice, " ok, ok, fine, " then left the room. It was just me and her. " so, what's you name doll? "

" oh, um, I'm Mac, " she replied, her voice so sweet, gosh, she's just mere perfection. " what a pretty name for such a pretty girl, " I flirted. She wasn't getting it though; She gave me a confused look. " thanks? I just came here to get a coke, so, can you ring me up, " she asked, I was a little lost in her sparkling, beautiful brown eyes. " oh, yeah! " so I wrung up her coke, she was about to pay but I stopped her, " on me doll, "

" oh, ok then-"

" only on one condition, will you go out with me on Sunday? "

" sure, sure I will, " then she started to walk out the d.x., " I'm Steve Randall by the way, "

" ok, um, see you Sunday Steve, " then she was off; wow, I think I had an encounter with an angel!

Ok, I hope you liked it HelplesslyDevoted2U!because Steve sure loves you!!!!

-BLH