imagine #21

This is for RoseSanchez12298806!!! Go follow her!!  Hope you like it!

Rose's pov*

I was at school and some socs paid me a visit by my locker. " hey grease, you need to be taught a lesson, " one sneered. "Nope!" I said, and was trying to escape his grasp , but failed miserably.

Timeskip because I don't want to go into detail about the socs' evil deeds*

I was on the floor by my locker with a sore jaw; I'm a bad mood. I felt like crying. Then, to make matters worse I saw my most hated enemy, Tim Sheppard.

"Hey, you look gorgeous," Tim said Facetiously . I gave him the coldest stare anyone could give a person. I hated him, he was always pulling stunts like this. " thanks, " I said, not changing my expression. " ok, I'll leave, " he said, more, compassionately. I think he got the memo.

Tim's pov*

I was worried about Rose, I just don't know What to do! I love her, but can't tell her how I feel because, she hates me. I want to protect her. I just don't know how to.

Next day*

I saw Rose with those snarling socs around her. I want to protect her at all costs, so I took a risky move and went over to them. " hey, leave her alone! She's never done anything to you! "

" why don't you stay out of this Tim! " Rose shouted. " just, please? "

" let's go guys, " the head soc commanded. And then it was just me and Rose in the now vacant hall. " thanks, but I could've handled it my-"

"Rose, I love you and have loved you for a while now, and I just want to be there for you and protect you, I really hope you feel the same way abou-"
" I fell the same way, " she voiced. That was a wild day!

Ok, I hope you liked it!!! Stay gold!!

-BLH