Lesson Learned:Don't Touch The Butt

My eyes met with beautiful nearly God-like magenta. I would've stared into them all day but they were angry and I'm scared again!

"Ciao fratello!~ How are you?~"

"Flavio are you ditching with these bastardos too!? And whose this!?"

"Oh this is Feliciano! Ain't he cute!" Flavio began fawning over me again not that I mind. As I took in the scary man's features I realized he looked like me. The man seemed to notice at exactly the same time as me.

"Why does he look like me?!" He glared at me with venom. He's so scary! I clutched onto Flavio more not that he minded.

"Fratello! You're scaring him! And no, I wasn't ditching with them!"

The beautiful man maneuvered his way through Lutz and Flavio only to crouch down in front of me.

We just stared into each other's eyes when suddenly, he roughly grabbed my face!

"Tell me who you are!"

"I'm Feliciano Vargas also known as the northern part of Italy! Veneziano Italia!"

His eyes seemed to have widened for quick moment and they turned ice cold. We stared in each other's eyes again. Then he loosened the grip on my face.

"You're not lying......Feliciano." He stated slowly as if testing the way my name would sound from his voice. I liked the way it sounded.

"Luciano-" Kuro began"- he explained there being a double of each nation."

"Interesting. Thank you for telling me Kuro...AND DON'T SKIP TRAINING AGAIN!"

I began trembling again. Lutz seemed to notice and smiled at me to cheer me up. What can I say, it did the trick and I'm happy again!

"Lutz don't try to make him feel better!" He almost seemed jealous? He returned his attention to me.

"Since you're me. You're mine." He smiled a sadistic smile and lifted me over his shoulder!

"Let's go men and Flavio!"

"Hey! That wasn't very nice Fratellino!" He only just chuckled and walked away in the lead.

.......

It has probably been 30 minutes since I was taken against my will.
Luciano had fallen behind but not that far. Instead of moping I decided to distract myself. Well we were back to the forest. And.....I'm bored! I looked back down to the ground only to see a glorious sight. My other self has a beautiful butt!

How do I touch it without him noticing? Ahh-Haaa! I'll just let let my arms hang loose from their crossed position! Ha! I'm so smart!

And so my arms went loose and my hands landed on his butt. He stiffened and stopped abruptly. He kept walking after two seconds.

I'm so cool and so sly and! And! Suave! Hahahah! Hmm. That mental laugh reminded me of high school. When I invented those three very awesome clubs and Germany got mad. Germany. Japan. Romano. I miss them so much! I felt tears prick the corners of my eyes but I held them in. I needed to be strong so I can see them again!

I must've spent long time thinking because I was harshly thrown down on my butt in a nicely decorated room. Owww I guess that was for touching his butt. But I couldn't help it!

"Listen Feliciano this is my mansion and now you're the maid, since the others are dead anyway."

I started trembling at Luciano's words. It wasn't about the maid part since I had experience with Mr. Austria but, what did he mean about 'dead'!

"Do you understand Feliciano?" Luciano asked extremely close to my face. I nodded furiously! I noticed the others starting to file out of the room. Before Luciano left he leaned in close to my ear and whispered.

"If you ever let your hands wander where they're not suppose to, you'll be dead faster than you can say pasta." He pulled back with an evil smirk. Which only left me trembling more!

........

Edit: Cringey Accents have been removed and grammar as been edited. If you see any more grammar mistakes PLEASE comment them to me.