4 ;; umbrella

usually it doesn't rain much as often where techno lives, and currently, dream can say the same. but today it was raining heavily in california, which techno cheered on. he likes the sight and sound of rain but he never expected for it to rain that heavily.
  it was calming at the first bit, but when it got heavier as time passed, it was just plain annoying. you can't hear whatever you're watching because of the rain drops aggressively touching everything in sight, making a loud sound. techno groaned, shutting off his phone, doubting that he'll hear what he's watching for the rest of the night. he slumped over on his bed sheets, face first on the white and soft fabric. “god fucking damnit.” he mumbled. with his dog as the only sight of comfort, he grunted.

  recently, dream moved away to florida. his location on where he moved remained unknown for most part of twitter, mainly because he doesn't want his fans tracking him down. with a large amount of audience and no face reveal yet, who wouldn't get scared? of course, techno have heard about this news. but didn't think much of it, dream had moved. not really a big deal. techno assumed dream moved in to nyc or something, but he could've been more wrong.

  once dream decided to have finally announced where he moved, everyone was in a state of shock and some were celebrating, mostly his fans that lived in the same city. tweeting out a picture of his cat.

@dreamwastaken2 ig patches likes it here in california, and the rain in here last night is unbearable but it was fine overall

  what a way to expose yourself, dream thought to himself at the same time he tweeted. soon he got himself replies. a lot of it, but one caught his attention the most, though. and it wasn't a surprise when fans went crazy about it.

@technothepig oh. anyways i'm bored, wanna meet up or something so i can steal clout

| @dreamwastaken2 sure ok dm me

dream moved from twitter to discord, leaving the early fans that were yet to freak out on what they saw, and seeing that technoblade was already typing.

technoblade
yeah so anyway we should meet up, i need clout and physical social interaction

Dream
same, sure
where though

technoblade
idk
maybe at some close dunkin donuts? i kinda recognize where your apartment is considering you took a photo of patches next to an clear window

Dream
ohh
irrelevant but are you close to my apartment?

technoblade
yea, kinda
just a fine 10 min walk
i need to walk floof anyway so thats a bonus
or just carry my dog tbh since theres a high chance it will rain

Dream
i would take patches but like
who walks cats

technoblade
not surprised even if it was you

Dream
ok stfu and send me an address

technoblade
lol ok

and techno attached an address after that.

Dream
aight when should we meet tho

technoblade
maybe tomorrow morning at like 11 am
lets have breakfast or brunch there
i dont really know nor do i care, but thats the time and address so it wont be a problem

Dream
alr then
cya tomorrow piggy

technoblade
ok green blob

>>

the night eventually fell to its slumber, the moon was now slowly, but beautifully being replaced with the sun. techno got up around 6:13 AM, since it's a habit of his to always wake up early to stream and play minecraft, or just simply collapse on his couch. but he got up to check twitter, and play with floof a about an hour before he took a bath.