14 ;; try

[ trying something ft dreamno ]

[ tw: this is not platonic ]

the pinkette turns to the blonde, “can i try something?” techno asks, unsure what he was about to do. dream only stares at him. techno didn't move until he's gotten verbal consent from the other.

“sure?” he chuckles, a hint of anxiety in his tone. dream didn't know what to expect— techno was hard to read. his actions were unpredictable outside of battle.

techno swallows, hearing his pulse beating loudly and more quickly. “can i see your eyes first?” though he kept a straight face.

dream hums. “of course.” he moved his hand, an sound of unclipping from behind his head, as he took off his mask. revealed his face— which limited people can see. he brushed his hair back with his fingers, then stared at the crimson eyes of the other.

both were sitting next to the edge of the bed, sitting in silence.

besides the late time, it was sort of dark— the only source of light was a night light, as stars reflected everywhere.

techno stares for a brief moment, adoring the scenery. it was late and it was almost midnight, but it was right timing— where the moon along with stars shone brightly. it was beautiful.

“okay,” techno sighs, leaning closer to the other. dream didn't notice— he wasn't paying much attention to the situation, more likely on techno.

has he grew his lashes longer?

dreams breath hitches.

and has he gotten a new scar? i didn't notice that.

softly, he presses his lips against the other. it was probably the worst kiss techno got— it's uncoordinated and messy, and neither of them expected it. but he liked it, it was dream and him after all. what is there to complain about? it didn't matter to either anyway.

techno pulled himself off, staring at dream.

dream tried to hide the red hue spreading across his face. “you... didn't have to do that.” he says.

techno frowns. “what?”

“you don't need to..” his gaze dropped to the floor.

techno didn't have the feeling he had to do it, nor did he need to. he wanted to do it for himself and him— to make it seem natural. the thought of doing it with a need to didn't even cross his mind, he desired to do that for the longest of periods of time.

“dream, ” techno starts. “i like you, you're wise, and you're not someone who's hard to understand— a fucking idiot, but i'm not complaining.” he scowls. “what the hell do you mean? I know i didn't need to, i wanted to.”

dream looked at techno as if he's crazy. and maybe he was— he admitted to it without hint of hesitation. it's usually not what techno would do, but dream was glad that he was one of the people who could experience it.

dream finally exhales, without even noticing he's been holding his breath. “agh— oh, god.. techno?”

“yes?” techno deadpans.

“could you do that again?”

--

hehEheh dreamnoblade,, * sobs *

it's the day where im a year closer to death, pog

and 20k POGGGGGGGGG