10 ;; strawberries&cigarettes/addiction

smoking is a terrible habit, specially for humans. but as soon dream taught techno about it, he picked up on smoking cigarettes.

techno wanted to try it, just one time. and avoid it overall, but instead became into an addiction.

[ AHGSJWSH random but dont smoke please ]

long story short, he regrets introducing cigarettes to techno.

dream sighs as he looked over to the pinkette, watching the grey smoke being puffed out of techno's nose and mouth. “darling, when will you quit smoking?”

techno hummed. “why ask?”

yet another sigh. “kissing you is a horrible experience ever since,” dream rolls his eyes. “i don't like the taste and smell.” he says, frowning at the taller. remembering the taste makes dream cringe, the smell is horrible, whenever he inhales it, it felt intoxicating. the taste is horrible, too, taste of bitter broccoli. “i can't promise anythin'.” techno shrugs.

“i'm telling you! it tastes gross. even all of your toothbrushing or eating sweets doesn't affect it.” dream confesses. “your shampoo doesn't affect the smell, too.”

techno pauses, then chuckled. “i mean,” taking out a plastic of strawberry candy. he wanted to eat it after smoking, but he assumes he'll do it during. “we could try somethin'.” nevermind, he threw the cigarette on the floor, stepping on it and putting it out. dream gave a confused stare. “that won't work.”

techno placed the candy in his mouth once unwrapped, leaning down to the blonde. “maybe the smell won't,” he lets go of the plastic wrapper. “but the taste will.” “wha—” he kissed the blonde softly, but as time passes by, the kiss heated and techno basically tossed the candy to him through mouth contact. the strawberry taste is very strong, but the taste of the cigarette was still present.

he tastes like strawberry and cigarettes.
so sweet yet so bitter, tasty but disgusting, addictive but so, so dangerous. just a horrible combo overall.

techno was about to push himself off, but dream instead pulled techno closer, making techno slightly fall. but he balanced and leans further more.

now that's the sweetness both wanted.

dream waited til the candy melted, which wasn't that slow, and finally pushes him off gently, both catching their breath after.
“woah.” the duo said in unison and awe.

techno gave the other a questioning yet approving stare. “so?” dream stared back, squinting. “what 'so'?”

“do you approve?” he did some hand gestures. “of the idea?”

dreams eyes widened in realization. “oh, is that it? then hell yeah.”

that was the start of dreams addiction.

>

the old lady looks at the pinkette, adjusting her glasses while raising her brow. “why do you keep buying so many strawberry candies?” techno buys the candies, sure, but in the past, he usually just buys two or three. now he was buying at least ten. that was questionable.

techno hums, handing the lady fifteen dollars. “oh, it's for the after taste.” he smiles, shoving the pack of cigarettes in his pocket. “you know, to balance it out.” the same answer when she asked before. the old lady wanted to question it, but decided not to, deciding it wasn't her business and just handed him his change. techno thanked the lady and went out to exit the place, meeting with his boyfriend.

dream perks up, smiling brightly once in front of the pinkette. “how many?”

techno smirks. “twenty.”

“fuck yeah.” dream cheers quietly. “alley?” techno nods, then got dragged by the blonde to their usual spot while giggling.

--

based off the song strawberries and cigarettes
i like this idea, might make a book about it, seems cute idk

keyword might

AND POG 8K READS WOOOOOOOO LETSGO

and sorry if the recent chapters are short, im trying to publish all chapters as possible

ilynh bye and stay safe:)