9 ;; no homo

“stop starin' at me.” he sighed.

“no.”

dream has been daydreaming and smiling by looking at technos face for whole five minutes. it's starting to make techno worry. techno kept asking dream why and he just replies with 'the sake of why not'.

annoying and embarrassing, techno thinks, as if he was trying something.

both groups decided to take a small vacation in some rented cabin that was near a beach. it was really pretty, but the tension wasn't.

techno sighed again, shoving his hand softly on the tallers eye lids to cover his eyes. “dude, seriously,” he jerks an brow upwards. “you're makin' me worry. are you trying to flatter me? cause it isn't workin'.” dreams hands landed on the pinkette's, removing it from his unmasked features, a smug smile remained on dreams face. “nope. if i was, i could've done it hours ago.” the taller leaned in to peck technos forehead, watching the smaller cringe.

“no homo.”

“bruh.”

george groans from his folding chair, raising his glasses to look at the duo, frowning at them both. “just fuck already.”

wilbur coughs from another chair, keeping his gaze towards the clouds. “as much as i hate to admit, he's right. the tension between you two is fucking unbearable.” dream rolled his eyes. “if i could, i would. but still, no homo.” he said, laughing. “fuck off.” techno scowls, lightly hitting dream from the chest.

“you've repeated that bullshittery for the seventh time now, dream.” sapnap scoffs, continuing to build his sand castle. “'no homo'. like, no one does that anymore. they just get straight to the point.”

“straight. nice.”

techno groaned loudly, attempting to interrupt everyone else, covering his face with a towel. “i don't like you, go away.”

dream scowls.

>>

techno yawns. “dream.”

no response.

“drea—oh my god. listen.”
dream hums, one of his arms landing on techno's waist. “hm?” “quit starin' at me and sleep! it's creepy, dude.” techno whispered loudly, scolding the blonde. then turned around, his back now facing dream.

dream gets slightly gets up. “bummer. can't i flirt with you? i really like you,” he sighed.

it went quiet.

oh, there goes that annoyin' shit phrase. techno thought, in the verge of sobbing.

“no he-”

“will you stop toyin' with my feelings, damn.” techno grumbled, cutting off the man and putting the blanket over his head as he curled himself in a ball. “.. i don't like it.” he meekly mumbles. dreams features softened. “aw, bacon. you could've told me.” once techno sniffled, he turned around to face dream. “you knew what you were doing, and you didn't stop. you asshole.” techno basically cried, dream pecked his forehead. “i'm sorry.” he cooed, showering techno with kisses.

“i still hate you.”

--

THIS IS SO FUCKING LAME I HATE THIS AND THE WAY I WROTE IT BYE AHAAAAHAHABQHAJJA
edit: might delete idk bro