7 ;; party and mistletoes

it was true that techno doesn't like parties. he never went one until wilbur forced him to it, he tried declining until phil also tagged along. he had no choice but to go, and it was just a chirstmas party hosted by dream. should be fine, right?

not the case.

dream invited people he's familiar with, but he did not mentally prepare himself for any socializing to happen, so as a solution he avoided everyone else except for phil and wilbur. it was stressful to do, and he did not like any of the party one bit.
being honest, other than the phil and wilbur, he only agreed because of the idea of dream. that was it, he didn't really had any other choice anyway. but dream was either busy or talking with anyone else, techno wanted to reach out but didn't want to bother.

he gripped on the red cup that consisted spiked eggnog, and he heard phil laugh in mid-sentence. “-lright i'm gonna go to the bathroom.” then phil looked at techno in concern. “techno, are you gonna be okay alone for a while or are you gonna wait for me next to the door? wilburs kinda drunk right now.” techno went quiet as he debated. “i— i'll go with you.” techno replied meekly, following behind phil as both gone to the bathroom door. he could've made a joke about it but he wasn't really in the mood, which hasn't really happened much too often. it was safe to assume the overwhelming stress is the cause.
he noticed how a bit small the hallway was compared to him. he leaned against the wall, next to two doors. one to his right that leads to the bathroom then one to his left that leads to an unknown room. he wanted to open it but that might get himself in a situation he doesn't want to be in, instead he drank the spiked eggnog, tasting the strong addicting flavor of the whiskey along with the sweetness of the nog. then one of the sober brits, george, walked pass by. probably to use the bathroom. and with george noticing, he waved at techno. “oh— hey techno! i heard dream was looking for you.” if george could smirk, he would've. but he decided to act it out.
“o— oh? really? i wonder why.” techno stammers. “he said he's got something to show you, i don't really know.” george laughed, sipping on his cup. “i bet it's a big surprise.”

and he swears after george stated that, he felt his arm being taken. next thing he knew he was pulled in the dark, nothing but a room and a person was displayed in front of him.

[ cough ]

[ take note i fucking adore short techno PLEASE ]

oh god, george really is scary. techno thought.

after his vision improved to the dark, he finally noticed it was a blonde. pretty features but he wasn't exactly sure which one, until they spoke. “hey.”

“dream.”

“again, hey.” dream murmured softly, his arm placed against the door that techno was leaning on. then gone on a complete uncomfortable silence until dream cuts the streak off. “so.. howsitgoing?”
techno wasn't sure if it was the alcohol from the eggnog or dream, but he giggled at the awkwardness of the taller. making dream more nervous as he should be, he lets out an small wheeze. “hey, what are you laughing at?” “you're so fuckin'— awkward.” techno continued to giggle, which dream joined along to. “says the one who didn't talk to anyone else other than phil.” dream laughs.

another streak of silence went on, but the atmosphere was more comfortable than before.

its time. dream thought.

he coughed. “so, you know how i pulled you over here? like, without asking.” dream rubbed his nape as techno nodded. “i set something up for you— and um, i think this explains what i feel doing with and what i feel about you. y'know.” he awkwardly shifted himself out of the smallers sight. what did techno see? a ceiling filled with mistletoes, lots and lots of mistletoes. techno opened his mouth to speak, but nothing came out, feeling his cheeks get flooded with heat. the smaller laughed, overwhelmed by embarrassment and slight happiness. he placed his hands on dreams chest, punching him affectionately on the arm. “dream, oh my god.” techno didn't knew it was possible to can smile so widely and so weirdly at the same time.
knowing someone you've liked for six whole months likes you back was euphoric, electrifying and warm. the flesh and through the heart. rare feeling and a rare experience.
techno watches dream as he plucked one of the mistletoe, putting them on the open gap between them. “do i have permission to kiss you at least..” dream counted on his fingers. “a hundred times?”

techno gave him a look. “bruh. is that even a question, oh my god, of course.” both eventually leaned in, letting dream take the lead.

the kisses were soft at first, but as time passes by, it had been heated over time. techno lost count on how many kisses he received from the man, but does he really care? obviously not. he felt dream shift his hands underneath technos sweater as he touched his torso softly, keeping his eyes closed and mainly focused on the pinkette. the feeling of the legendary dreams fingertips tap on his pale skin was an astonishing feeling. and the feeling of dreams palms trace his spine? that was a different story. technos arms slipped and circled around dreams neck, pulling him closer as he planned to. it had went to soft kisses— to a whole heated make out session. and hey, not like either of them were complaining.

techno pulled himself off of the other, catching his breath by panting repeatedly. despite the cold air, both of them were sweating rapidly just from that. the spark on each others eyes were enough to tell everything they wanted to know without using words.

techno blinked. “should we continue where we left off to the bed?”

“you've read my mind.”

some people can't really say they didn't hear techno and dream, but they can't also say that they did.

and yes, techno still doesn't like parties,

but he can make this as an exception.

--

HAHAHA chile anyway

very early happy holidays and merry christmas:)) and yes we celebrate christmas early, like in start of october the christmas tree is already set up LMAO
and i wanted to make it longer but eeeeeeeeh no thanks
i have another book waiting to be published and because of that shit i have to rush everything :')
i dont know man, i think i wont be writing any long ass chapters anymore *sad emoji*
it actually kinda depends on the concept i planned out for it lol
and im totally trying to improve my writing aND NO IM NOT ON WRITERS BLOCK and my writing is not improving backwards

and short techno/900 reads on affection chapter pog!!!