17 ;; hands

"what is so good about wine?" starts dream, squinting to look at the goblet of wine the pinkette was holding. a hint of disgust blemished his expression, he doesn't like wine. "you seem to love it, even more than me."

his gaze was fixed onto techno's hand as he waited for the others answer. even if he was suppose to be mad, he must admit, his slender yet veiny hands was... nice to look at. the way he was holding the goblet made dream flushed, or the way his hand looked like in general. pale, jewelry adorned hands and fingers, nails that ended on his fingertips. he sometimes wonders what else his hands can do to him.

techno pauses before answering. "it's nice... what about it?" techno's brow rose, setting the goblet aside. gold clanking to one another.

"hmm.." dreams eyes were still fixed on his hand, every movement. it was so pretty, he couldn't help. "really, nothing else more than that?"

yet another pause, "it's sweet. then it becomes bitter." techno shrugged, "rich in texture.. a beautiful color. good with chocolate, too." he explains before looking at the other's eyes with blank ones. though, he noticed dream wasn't returning his gaze. he was more focused on another thing, which really frsutrated techno a lot. "hey! pay attention to me, dammit." he mewled, voice louder than his usual tone. hopefully loud enough that'd get his attention.

dream, too distracted now, paid no attention. making the pinkette groan louder. standing up from his desk, he marched to dream with an annoyed stare on his features. his commotion made his desk and the goblet shake, causing it to fall over and the wine inside to spill. it spread throughout his desk, the once white paper was now stained with the dark color of the beverage.

this wasn't the first time dream gets distracted by something else, though, it really just irritates techno how he's distracted when nothing else interesting happens. it was just them two, after all. what else could he be looking at?

once techno was in front of the blonde, he moved his hand to the smallers face, forcing him to look up. the said blonde obeyed and looked up with a now lazy grin. his once questioning and disgusted expression gone, replaced with a small smile and a flushed face. biting his lip, he releases a small exhale. "hm?"

a small moment of silence was bought into the atmosphere, nothing but the crackling fire could be heared.

techno blinked. he just realized his situation.

he was standing in between dreams manspreaded legsleaning over to hover over dream, hand held onto his face, thumb on lips, as dream's chin rested on the rest of his folded fingers. his touch softened, then lightly brushed his thumb on dreams lips, feeling the dried lip skin on his own. all that's missing was a kiss, honestly. techno leaned over, at least three feet away from the others face.

...

"you've... gotten a new scar."

"you noticed?"

techno hummed. "it looks pretty on you."

dream chuckled. "right-o. you know what else is prettier, though?" he moved techno's hand, changing its position as his palm is now on dream's face instead. placing a soft kiss on it, he grins. "your hand."

techno snickered in response. "woow. in those minutes of zoning out, you say that? instead of complimenting my other features, you only notice my hand." he sobs, clearly pretending to be infuriated.

"you're already perfect, though? plus, i had to point it out, y'know." dream began to draw circles on his knuckles. "pale, slender hands. finger nail tips perfectly ended on the fingertips." tender eyes met with techno's surprised ones. "the golden jewerly and faded scars really compliments it all."

techno grinned, face flushed. he scoffed after, waving his free hand dismissively. "creepy. you've been observing my hand? that's creepy." he giggled, giving a soft kiss on his lips.

dream ignored his remark, but instead smirked at the other. "what d'ya think those hands can do to me."

[this was the most rushed thing i have ever done]