one.

the first time it occurred was at school.

tommy was walking with a group of friends to lunch right after his fourth bell. unfortunately, he and tubbo had separate lunches; the blond remembered complaining about it to his best friend for the entire day upon receiving their schedules.

after grabbing his tray and ushering a quick 'thank you' to the cafeteria lady for his silverware, the boy started towards his designated lunch table, his usual overconfident and cocky attitude shining through the sea of students. he usually tended to annoy most people who weren't himself and the small group of friends he associated with, which he didn't mind. he was tommyinnit, the biggest man, of course!

that is, up until he embarrassed himself in front of the entire cafeteria.

it took two seconds until he was on the floor with mashed potatoes and cold soda decorating his shirt, unaware of the wet floor sign sitting directly across from his walking path. he tried to play it off - to get up and laugh at himself - but the shame shone his face a deep red and there was no use in trying to hide the fact that he had really gone and done it now.

he quickly became the laughing stock for the rest of the month, couldn't get to his next class without someone calling out to him as 'floor food.' stupid, but catchy enough to bother him. he vowed to never get lunch in that cafeteria again.

the next time was at a family dinner party.

his parents had invited his cousins over for thanksgiving break, unbeknownst to the sixteen-year-old, who was currently locked away in his room, mid-stream. probably the worst time to ever enter tommy's room, second to when he was sleeping (he was quite the heavy snorer). one of his older cousins, ericka, had interrupted him when he was in the middle of talking to his chat. tommy had been having a chill stream on the dreamsmp and decided to answer questions whilst he renovated his dirt house, patching up creeper holes in the floor, thanks to quackity 'accidentally' exploding a few in his base just for the fun of it. tommy didn't blame him - he had destroyed the man's entire house upon finding out that he settled down directly across from his base, so it was only fair for a couple of explosions to find their way inside dirt holes.

his door swung open as he was answering a question about how it was possible that he was so cool, to which he simply went on about how he was carefully handcrafted by god himself. it was true, he was there and everything. at the rather abrupt entrance, tommy's head spun backward, eyes growing wide as ericka had announced her appearance with a casual 'hey, cous!'

he immediately turned his webcam off and muted himself, in fear of leaking further information about his personal life, rushing out of his chair to usher the girl out.

"ericka, what the fuck are you doing here! get out! i'm streaming right now!" a frown was given in return from the eldest.

"i came in to say hi and you're making me leave? god, you're such an asshole, tommy." crossed arms sat on her chest whilst she shot a glare at the blond.

"okay, yeah, great to see you, get out! i'm live with 60k and you literally just doxxed yourself to all of them! what the fuck! can't you knock or something?!" he attempted to push her out, only managing in angering the girl further.

"wow, we get it, tommy, you're a celebrity or some shit. jesus, i made you a pecan pie and everything. might as well not come say hi to everyone else that's here." a roll of the girl's eyes and tommy was turning inpatient - his four active mods couldn't possibly keep his entire chat in check for so long.

"i didn't know you guys would be here! mum and dad didn't tell me anything! please, we can talk about this later, i'm still live, thank you for the pie but i've gotta-" he started again, voice halting once he had been interjected by a call from the first floor.

"tom, ericka! it's time to eat, come downstairs!"

his cousin's frown deepened as she turned to leave his room before he could say anything, slamming the door shut as she sweetly spoke to tommy's mom.

"sorry auntie, tommy can't come eat, he's too busy being better than everyone! we can split his dinner between the lot of us, toss his pie or something. he can buy himself a new one with all his twitch donations."

it felt like a hit to the stomach. he decided to end stream early that night - quickly apologized to his chat and decided to skip dinner to save the argument between his family.