The Story of James 'Winning' my Thong

A/N: Hello there! I just want to say, if you're reading this, thank you! This idea has been in my little noggin for a while! I hope you enjoy.

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter, just taking part in the magic.(:

I hear yelling, then some banging, possibly something exploding. Mum must be trying to make breakfast again. I snuggle deeper into my blanket, covering my head and putting my hands over my ears. Please, please don't let it be that time already. More banging, oh and there's Dad's loud yelling now. It's time to wake up, the worst part of any teens life, going back to school. Not that I didn't absolutely adore Hogwarts, but dang, I liked sleep. 

I pull my knees up to my chest until I'm a tiny little ball. It should be any second now that Dad comes knocking on my door with that commanding voice of his. Merlin, I hated that voice. Next door to my brother was still snoring away, completely sleeping through the racket Mum was making. I swear, he would sleep through the next wizarding war if he could. 

Then without a warning my dear old Dad's fist is banging against my door, "Andy, wake up!" He shouts although I can hear him regardless. I don't reply, I would like to sleep a bit longer. 

"ANDROMEDA NARCISSA MALFOY, GET OUT OF THAT BLASTED BED BEFORE I MAKE IT DISAPPEAR." 

I should of been expecting that, but I never am. The severity of his voice makes me jump and someway, somehow, I fall out of bed hitting the floor with a thud. As surprising as it is, that is not the first time I've ever fallen out of bed. It happens on multiple occasions. 

"I'm up." I groan into the floor, the carpet muffling my words. 

I hear my father sigh and then go to my brothers door next to mine. He knocks lightly on his door, "Scorpius, time to wake up." He orders in a friendly fashion. 

Yes, you guessed it. I'm the daughter of the one and only Draco Malfoy. You know the guy they talk about in history books, he aided Lord Voldemort, was the sworn enemy of Harry Potter. Great guy, my father. Mother was a different story but, it's not like she'll be around for much longer.. 

When Scorpius continues to snore loudly I listen as Dad goes quietly into his prized sons room and shakes him awake. What a lucky bastard my brother was, father didn't treat me like that very often. 

Scorp is like his prized possession, it was kind of a way for him to relive his school years without having The Dark Lord whispering things in your ear. It's not that I don't understand that, it's just you think he would care about his daughter a little bit more. 

Like possibly telling me congrats when I took all N.E.W.T level classes. He was just in a constant bitter state over the fact that I was sorted into Gryffindor. 

Stupid house rivalry.

And of course, a year later when Scorp came to Hogwarts he was sorted into Slytherin only to be held higher in my Fathers eyes. Mum didn't play favorites though which was a relief speaking how blatantly obvious father was about liking Scorp more.  

I am entering my 7th year and am 3rd in my class oh what joy it is going to be, speaking that James Potter is ahead of me without even trying. He is so full of himself that he would be likely to write a movie about himself staring him.

Even though we've been in the same year and classes for 6 years, I don't think he actually knows I exist. I am Malfoy, but people often seemed to forget speaking I'm a traitor who's a Gryffindor. 

I pry myself from off the floor one limb at a time until I'm finally standing. I hear the groan of my brother next door meaning he is also up. I sleepily walk up to the mirror and my terrible reflection stares back at me.