I want another

It was a normal june day, Elsa was making lunch, the kids were outside playing on the old play set. Jack was finishing up a report on an animal.

Jack came from the living room. Elsa? Yeah she said stiring the spagetti. I want another. Another what? I want another kid Elsa, Jack whined. Jack was in love with kids, he loved eveything about them. Jack we have four beautiful creations in the backyard. And 6 hairy or fuzzy pets. Come on Elsa you work to take care of kids, Jack said. Yes but our four guests don't pay me to take care of them, Elsa chuckled.

Please Elsa you know how much I love kids, Jack said. I'll think about it, Elsa said. Now can you get Icelynn it's time for her meds, Elsa said. Jack nodded and went outside. Soon a small five year old girl walked in.  Ok honey lets see, Elsa looked at Icelynns neck, ok honey it's getting better. Elsa crushed up a few pills and put them in a pudding. Icelynn at all of it. (Icelynns umbilical cord was strangling her)

Ok go tell your brothers and sisters it's time to eat, Elsa said. Ok mommy, Iceylynn ran out. Soon four kids walked in. Mommy the slide broke, Aiden mumbled. What do you mean hun? When I went down the slide and it broke, Aiden said in the verge of tears.

Aiden don't cry sweet heart Im sure daddy can fix it, Elsa said. Y-your not mad? Sweetheart I'm not mad at you at all its ok things happen Elsa said.

Aiden let out a adroable smile. Ok now go eat, Elsa smiled.

Aiden went to the table for eight and sat down.

Jack came from the bathroom. So can we have another? Another what, Bailey asked. You you guys want another Brother or sister Jack said. Beyond cheers yes. Elsa put her hands in her face.

Mom come on I want to be an older sissy, Icelynn said. Ok fine one more, Elsa said.

Everyone cheered thank you mommy thank you thank you, Jack said. Ok just finish your lunch, Elsa said.

Mom I have hockey practice tomarro can you take me, Brayden asked. Sorry hun I have to work while your at practice Elsa said. I can take you buddy, Jack said. Thanks dad, Brayden said.

Later that night. Goodnight Bailey, Elsa said. Night mom night dad, Bailey said and turned over. They went to Braydens room, good night champ, Jack said. Night mom and dad. They went to Aiden room he was already passed out half way on the bed. Elsa set him in right and covered him up.

They saw Iceylnn saying her prayers. Dear god please let me have another younger sibling, Im the youngest, I want to feel powerful, Icelynn said. Ok sunshine time for bed, Jack said. They tucked her in. And left to their room. So how about we get started, Jack said wiggling his eyebrows. We have to wait ro make sure the kids are sleeping Jack, Elsa chuckled.

Fine