I'm what?

Jack I'm going to the doctor see you in a little while, Elsa said. Ok be safe love, Jack called out. I always am, Elsa got in her car and drove to the doctors office.

Hi, Elsa Frost Elsa said. Ok have a seat, and Dr. Hindels will be out shortly, A man said. Elsa sat down. Elsa Frost, A middle aged woman said.

Elsa sat down on a bed like thing. Ok so tell me Whats going on the lady said. Well I have been puking a lot lately, and I have been feeling nauseous, Elsa said. Ok have you had and sex lately, she asked. Yes I have. Protected? No.

Ok we are going to do a ultrasound. Have you have one before? Yes a few times, Elsa said. Ok she put some jelly on Elsa.

Elsa was looking at the ceiling. Until she heard a loud gasp. Elsa shot up, what's wrong, Elsa said in a panic. The nurse looked at her then the sceen then at her. Then She ran out of the room. Elsa sat back down. Soon She came back with another doctor. He looked at the screen my word is incredible, He said. What Elsa said. Mrs. Frost your pregnant, He said. Really, Elsa said. Yes, but you didn't let me finish, your pregnant with septuplets, he said. Elsa stood thier are you sure she asked, he pointed to the screen sure enough thier was seven tiny bodies.

Thank you doctor, Elsa said.

(Time skip to when she gets home)

Jack was playing uno, with Aiden. The other three kids were watching tv. Elsa is eveything ok, Jack asked. Yeah everything fine, Elsa said. So what did they tell you Jack asked.

Elsa dragged him to their room. I-m p-pregnant, Elsa said. Elsa that awsome Jack said. Yeah but with septuplets, she said. Jack was shocked. D-did you say septuplets? Elsa nodded.

Yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssss, Jack shouted. Jack started doing a small victory dance. Your not mad? No Elsa I'm not mad im thrilled, Jack shouted.

Elsa giggled.