Screams, and Hospital trip

Screams were heard from the babies room once again. This time Elsa went up and like the last seventeenth time. It was Bella screaming her head off.

Elsa did everything she could to help Bella stop crying. Heating pad, Ice pack, warm bottle, Elsa as a mom didn't like to hear her baby cry.

Jack soon came down in a tank top and fuzzy pants. With his dark blue robe tied around his body. How has Bella been doing, Jack asked tirdley. We have been up for half an hour, Elsa said trying to get Bella to stop crying. Elsa this has been going on for less than a week I think tommrro one of us should take her to a doctor, Jack said. You can take her Elsa said. Ok. Go get some sleep that way you don't fall asleep at the doctors office, Elsa said. Jack nodded and kissed Elsa and Bella good night.

🎀

It was 11:15 A.M. Jack was getting ready to go and Elsa was making lunch for the kids. Bella was in her grey sweater and pants. Jack in jeans and sweater. Jack walked in were Bella was playing with a plushie. He scooped her up into his arms. Me and Bella will be back later, Jack said shutting the door. He put Bella in a car seat. He started driving to the doctors office. Once he arrived Bella was starting to whine. It's ok Bella we are going to figure this out Jack said holding her close.

Bella? Jack got up and followed the lady to the examination room. So what seems to be the problem? Well Bella has been nonstop crying, we have tried everything. It sounds like she's hurting, Jack said looking at the man with brown hair and hazel eyes.

Do you know if their is a specific palce that hurts her, the man asked. Accualy yes her head, i was putting her down for a nap and she imeaditly started screaming. Jack said.

Ok Mr. Frost we are going to do some tests, the man said walknig away. They gave Bella medicine to help control her pain.

Soon two men came back. They drew Bella's blood and all that stuff. They had left once again.

After what screened like forever to Jack they finally came back. So, Jack asked. We found abnormal growth of cells in her brain, one man said.

What dose that mean, Jack asked scared. Well Mr. Frost it means your daughter well umm how do I put this nicely, the one doctor said. She has brain cancer, the other said. Jack looked at them then at Bella. M-my daughter? The two doctor's nodded.

Jack had streams tears rapidly going down his face. She has stage 2 brain cancer, the doctor said. It is curable, she has a lucky chance at surviving, and thier are chances that it will come back, the doctor said. Jack held his sleeping daughters hand.

I-I have to call my wife, Jack said. The two doctors nodded and left the room.
Jack took his phone out and video called Elsa. Elsa appeared on the screen. With the other kids next to her. Hey is everything alright, Elsa asked. We figured out what's going on with Bella, Jack said. What is it?

Elsa B-Bella h-has s-stage t-two c-c-a-a-n-n-c-c-e-e-r-r, Jack said bursting into tears. The screen went black. With a thud. Elsa had dropped the phone. Soon the screen had shown Aiden. he flipped the phone to his mom who was sobbing in the floor. Elsa the doctors said it was curable, Jack said trying to make her feels at least a bit better. Jack our daughter has a life threatening deasies. Elsa said sobbing into a pillow.

They talked more than Elsa hung up, by Jack saying that they will be home in a while.

Jack grabbed Bella's meds. Make sure you come once every month the doctor said. Don't worry we will Jack said zipping up Bella's coat. He picked her up, and he walked out to the sliver truck. He put her in the car seat.  And drove off back home. He arived and imeaditly Elsa ran out of the house and hugged Bella.

Elsa went inside not letting go of Bella. The four eldest kids went and hugged Bella. Is Bella going to be okay, Aiden asked.

It took them a few minutes to respond. But they said. Bella is a fighter she will make it, and she will be alright, Elsa said trying to sound like it was the truth.

🐾
Later that night

Jack and Elsa where going into rooms to put them into bed.

They opened up to Icleynns room. She was thier quietly. Staring into space. Ok my little snow angel it's time for bed, Elsa said. Icelynn looked at her parent's. She nodded silently. And got under the covers. Jack walked up to her. Hey is everything alright?

Yeah I'm just worried about Bella, Icelynn said. Oh Icelynn Bella will be okay, we just have to support her in this journey, Elsa smiled

Icelynn nodded and kissed and Hugged them goodnight.

Elsa and Jack did the rest of the 10 month old babies.

They got to thier room. Snow in her dog bed and Arctic in his dog bed. Elsa and Jack got into the covers. Then the two dogs jumped up Snow by Elsa's feet. And Arctic in between Elsa and Jack.

They soon both drifted off to sleep

🌟

So guys this chapter was very hard to write. It took me a while to even think of writing this chapter because I lost my great grandmother due to Brain Cancer. It was very hard on us all. My great grandfather went into depression. He banned his own son's from his home. When me and my dad went ti his house. Thet got into an argument. Then I heard him speck in a way no child should ever hear them speck. "I'm about ready to kill myself" is what he said. I ran out of the house and started sobbing. I'm acctually crying now because of writing this. And I admit I was sad too. I started seeing her in an Angel from.

It took me a while but we both are doing much better.

Rest in peace grandma

Sandra Kay Wishard

September 11 1942-April 27 2020

I love you no matter where you are or what you are.