Merry Christmas

It was a quite night, not a thing stirring upon the Frost home. The family sleeping peacefully in thier warm beds. The cookies have been eaten, prints of reindeer in the snow.

The door of Elsa and Jack's creaked open. Two small figures appeared. They climbed up on bed and

They jumped up and down. Shouting its Christmas it Christmas.

Aiden Icelynn Elsa squinted. Yrah come On guys, the two kids pulled thier parents out of bed. Baliey and Brayden walked out at the same time. Aiden shouted its Christmas. Then the babies started crying. Elsa trugged to their room. And one by one she brought them all to the living room. The kids each had a massive pile of presents  Jack and Elsa where helping the babies open their gifts.

Brayden shouted I got the new iPhone 11. Same Baliey said with exitment. An American girl doll! Icelynn shouted with glee. A new bike, Aiden said with happiness. After a few hours of opening gifts Jack led them to the garage. Sitting in the garage was four brand new fourwheeeler's. The kids all ran to them. Each had a Helmut on the seat. Thanks mom and dad, the kids all said. Elsa and Jack nodded.

Auntie Anna us coming over in a little while she said she has some presents for you guy's, Elsa said. Yeah Auntie Anna, Icelynn shouted leaving the garage to go get dressed. The others went to their room. A knock came to the Frost home door.

Elsie I missed you Anna said hugging her sister. I missed you too Anna, now cone in your freezing, Elsa said pulling her sister inside the home.

I got presents for the kids and you guys, Anna said. And we have a big present for you, Elsa said. Wait I wanna make sure I got this correct the babies are seven month's, Anna asked.  

Yes Anna seven month's with devils. Four kids trampled Anna in a hug. Ok guys have a seat, Anna said.

All the older kids sat on the carpet, while the babies just did their own thang.

Anna handed the older kids their gifts. It's awsome Brayden said holding up a drone. I love it, Baiely said in her arms was  kindle(just for reading). It's amazing, Aiden said with a pair of jumping shoes. It's so pretty, Icelynn said with a giant snowman, and unicorn. Anna mummbled under her breath it was an amazing deal.

And for the septublets I got them these Anna said holding up a super soft blanket with a name on it and their corresponding color.Angel had white, Heaven had silver, Hope had lavender. Bella had ice blue. Faith had lemon yellow. J.J had mint green. James had orange blanket.

Anna placed the blanket on each of the babies lap, But Anna's eyes landed on Hope. Hey is hopes eye supposed to be like this, Anna said. Yeah one of her eyes is darker than the other, Jack said. It's a condition called Heterochromia, Elsa said. The doctors said that the seps won't be perfectly heathly all their lives, Jack said.

Oh wow. Anyway I got you guys a present too, Anna said holding up a bag. Oh wow a new coffee maker, Jack said. Yeah your other one is so old, Anna said emphasizing the word old.

Elsa pulled out an infinity bracelet. It's beautiful, Elsa said. Yeah when I saw it I thought of you, Anna smiled. Thank you Anna, Elsa said hugging her. Jack left the room, and came back with something in his arms. Anna gasped. In his arms was a gecko

Just what I always wanted Anna squealed. Oh I love you.....screw , Anna said. Really screw, Elsa said. Anna nodded.