Icelynn Birthday

Elsa and Icelynn had just came home from shopping for outfits for Icelynn party. Jack, Brayden, Bailey, and Aiden came to the room. Icelynn pulled out a colorful puffy dress with pink jewels on top. Fit for a unicorn, Jack said. We got you guys outfits too Icelynn said taking out black shirt with a unicorn on it. And handing it to her dad. Thanks Icelynn Jack said. Icelynn nodded and pulled out a rainbow shirt and pink skirt. She gave it to Bailey. Thanks bunny, Bailey said. Icelynn gave Brayden a unicorn with rainbows on top, shirt. Baiely held in her laugh. And Icelynn gave Aiden a dabbling unicorn. Thanks sis. They all left to get changed. Elsa had put the babies in unicorn coutums. And Elsa becuase they didn't have what Icelynn wanted for her mom to where she picked out a long blue dress with roses on top.

Soon everyone was done changing. Anna opend the door with her hands full with special dessert. Auntie Anna Icleynn cheered. Thiers the magical unicorn, Anna said putting down the treats and hugging her. Oh Elsa the entire back of my car is filled with gifts for this unicorn, Anna smiled. O-ok, umm Iceylnn why don't you go play outside for now, Elsa said. Icelynn ran out the back. Dear God Anna, Elsa said pulling huge boxes of stuff and a bunch from the trunk.

A few of Icelynns friends came. Icelynn opend up her gifts, she got unicorn storage case, mermaid tail and swimsuit, bean bag chair, a highly bar for gymnastics, a gigantic unicorn, big fairy tent/castle, led butterfly wings, unicorn lamp, and a real french violin.

They ate dessert. Icelynn best friend Rachel was going to spend the night. So Jack set up the big fairy tent/castle with pillows and blankets in it. Elsa walked in Rachel was in the bathroom. Hi baby, Elsa said sitting next to Icelynn. Hi mommy, Icelynn said tiredly. So did you have fun today? Yeah I have an amazing time, Icelynn replied with a yawn. That's great now get some sleep, Elsa siad kissing her forehead. Rachel walked in Elsa gave her a quick tuck in too.

Ok see you too in the morning, Elsa smiled and turned off the light.

Elsa got under the covers in her and Jack's room. Jack soon came in and got in. Hey Jack? Yeah, Jack asked. You remember that the doctor said that ours babies will have problems during their life right? Yeah but they will be ok, Jack said. Yeah but Hope is the only one that has something up with her, we have six other babies that are bound to get sick in some way, Elsa said.

Els dont worry about that now, their are fine trust me, Jack gave Elsa an assuring smile. Elsa smiled back. She fell asleep in his arm's.

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

So guys I have a question what other kinds of deasiese/sickness should the babies have, please let me know in the comments.

I love you all thank you for reading. Stay safe.

Remeber
Follow
Vote
Comment
Share
And happy sixth birthday Icelynn