I have to do

Elsa was sent a packet of things she can and can't do it was super strict. After a few months, the doctors decalierd her immobliozed until she has the seps out.

Her stomach was huge, and she was only a month along. She couldn't move at all. Her belly was too heavy.

Jack fed her helped keep her somewhat clean, took care of the kids, worked, cleaned the house, even learned to paint toe nails.

The kids still visit her everyday. They say good mourning and good night.

One day, Brayden walked in still in his hockey uniform. Mom, dad recorded the whole game, like you asked, He said. That's great hun. Look what I won, Brayden said holding up a gold trophy with his name engraved in it. That's amazing in so proud of you, Elsa said. Braden managed to hug her.

Oh Aiden wants to know if he can come in, Brayden said. Of course he can, Elsa said. Soon a small boy appeared. Hi, baby, Elsa said.

Hi, I have a baseball tournament coming up, can you please come. Elsa hated not being thier for her kids. Baby I love you so so so much, but I can't baby, Elsa said. Tears were welling up in Aiden eyes. Honey I really want to come but the doctors said I can't leave this bed, it could hurt the seps, Elsa said.

Aiden face was covered in tears. Aiden sweetheart, Elsa said but she got interrupted. No just never speck to me again, he shouted, and ran out of the room. Elsa started crying.

Bailey came in, mom what wrong. Bailey can I ask you something? Anything mom, she repiled. I'm I a bad mom, Elsa said between sobs. Mom no your the best mom in the world, Bailey said. I just wish I could be doing more, Elsa said. Mom your carrying 7 crazy kids, Bailey giggled. Elsa nodded. I'm gonna go talk to Aiden, she said. Elsa nodded.

After a while Aiden came in. Aiden im sorry, Elsa said. No I'm sorry mom, it's all my fault, I but it hard having seven babies in you, Aiden said. Elsa nodded. I love you Aiden, Elsa said. I love you too mommy. Aiden did his best to hug her.

Now go tell your dad that I need him. Aiden nodded. Jack came up, I'm need food, Elsa whined. Ok how about deep fried pickles, chocolate, and nuts, Jack said. Elsa nodded. Soon Jack came up with a platter. He sat down next to her. They watched shriek the third.