But It's Better if You Do

ao3 author: cutebutfangirl

summary: "An isn't this exactly were you'd like me? I'm exactly where you'd like me, you know."

Now I’m of consenting age to be forgetting you in the cabaret
Somewhere downtown where a Burlesque queen might even ask my name.

A bottle was carried by the boy’s trembling hands, half of the liquid in there had been consumed earlier, and he’s been drunk since a few tips ago.

He’s just completed eighteen years of age, but had strong, manly features, messy black hair and really green eyes. He walked in a crooked line through the dangerous neighbourhood in London, full of women who invited men into their rooms, dirty men with drug samples and clubs signs shining with red lights.

A thin blonde girl with big breats touched his chest from one side to the other while whispering dirty things in his ear, to which he rolled his eyes.

He didn’t actually think about entering any of the clubs, but there was pain in his chest, so big that not even the big amount of alcohol healed, was starting to make breathing hard, and, wrongly, he thought that spending the night with a woman, or many women, could help forgetting him.

He escorted the girl into a club with bright red and blue lights, smelling of alcohol, drugs and sex. Moans were heard coming from the private rooms and there were women dancing on the strange, on the tables and in front of the clients. Another woman walked towards them, this one with long dark brown hair, red lipstick on the full lips, dressed in only a red corset, stockings, garter belts and high heels. She smiled, showing really white teeth, dismissed the blonde one and crossed her right arm with his left one, showing him the directions to the bar.

"What’s your name, sweetie?", her voice had a strong east-european accent.

"Harry, ma’am", he answered, his voice breaking. She smiles larger and set on a tall bench. Harry repeated her movement.

"Is it your first time here, Harry?"

"Actually, it is.." he observed her filling a short glass with a transparent drink, and then offer it to him, who took it all in one sip.

The booze went down his throat burning, to which the man closed his eyes with pleasure, enjoying the feeling. When he opened his eyes again, he saw a glimpse of light blonde hair.

It’s just the booze, he thought, paying attention to the woman who was touching his inner thighthigh.

"First times are my favourite" the woman whispered in his ear, biting his earlobe and then licking the skin below it.

Harry’s breath weakened. He was no virgin, but he didn’t have more than a handful of experiences involving girls, most of it being when he was still in Hogwarts and he only had sex with one of them. He liked the girls as much as he liked the boys, but the men were more daring, and Merlin knew that Harry was too shy to give the first step.

The woman’s hands passed slowly through his thigh and towards his dick, which was half hard. For one second he opened his eyes, only to see that person that has been avoiding him for days. Fuck, he thought, it was him.

His heart jumped in his chest, and it had nothing to do with the fact that the skilled hands were now opening his jeans and entering his boxers.