Welcome Home

ao3 author: 1_P_o_R_v_2_e_4

summary: There are hello kisses, and then there are kisses given while wearing black lingerie. Just a smutty retelling of that one time Draco surprised Harry after work. Welcome home, Harry Potter.

It had been a harrowing day at the Ministry of Magic and Harry was more than ready to head home for the night. As He saw the lights on in the house a deep sense of peace invaded his soul. The warm glow served as a confirmation that Malfoy was there waiting for him to come home.

For Harry, Draco was the very definition of what the word home meant. The building could crumble, and his earthly possessions could be destroyed, but as long as he had Draco life was wonderful.

Pulling out his key ring, Harry found the correct one and opened the front door.

"Welcome home, Potter."

Harry's mouth gaped open, and his green eyes widened in shock...pleasant shock but still.

He had only expected to come home to a cooked meal, or at least a set of open arms ready for a hug. Leave it to Malfoy to take it up a notch and be leaning against the living room doorway in black lingerie.

Damn!

Mhmm, the black silk looked hot against the man's pale skin.

"To what do I owe this delight?" Harry undid his tie, and removed the navy suit jacket...placing both on the small table by the door.

"I was able to leave work early, and on the way home I noticed this naughty outfit in a store window. I have been wearing it ever since I got home." Draco sauntered over to Harry, stroked a hand down the white dress shirt, and stopped at the zipper of the navy dress pants. "Do you understand what this silky material has done to me after wearing it for over three hours?"

Harry gulped, "Tell me."

"It compels me to be...bad, Potter."

"H...how bad?"

"So bad that we will be incapable of walking correctly for at least a week."

Harry pulled out his wand and jokingly conjured up some walking canes. "Well, maybe these will help."

Draco took hold of one and slid the end up Harry's leg...stroking it against the bulge pushing out at the crotch, "I want you to fuck me in the open door so anyone driving by can see us."

"Draco, we can't do that."

The cane was tossed away as pale fingers moved forward to unzip Harry's pants, and reached in the boxers' slit to pull out the hard cock. "Oh, I think we can do it. There is no need for us to get naked. I actually want to be fucked in this outfit."

Draco turned around to show Harry the opening in the panties. "So you see, we would not be required to remove anything."

Harry just stared at that tantalizing slit in the black fabric, "Fuck!"

"Well yes, that is what I want you to do, Potter."

Harry moved aside and pushed the front door wide open. "Hold onto the door frame and don't let go till I have your ass filled with cum, and your dick has soaked those pretty black panties."

"Yes, sir." Draco made a sexy X between the two white slabs.

Harry moved forward and ran his hands up those stocking-covered legs. His index fingers pulled on and slid up the straps holding the thigh-highs in place. That pale ass beckoned Harry as if it had cast the Accio spell on him.