introduction

HEY HEY HEY! Welcome to my second Fred Weasley x Reader! If you haven't read the other one, it's called 'He Calls Me Love' and you can find it on my account!

But anyway, here's the introductions for this one!

Y/n is a Slytherin! I know not all of you are, but it's sort of necessary for the story! Also, I'm not a Slytherin myself, so I'm sorry if I get something wrong, I try to do it as accurately as possible! Sorry in advance!

Starts at 1st September of book four! So for Y/n, Fred, George and Co it's sixth year, so year four for the Golden trio.

Female reader! I understand that there might be boys reading this and I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but this story is with female pronouns.

Swearing! I swear a lot in real life so there's swearing in this book. If you're not comfortable with it, then you don't have to read it!

Comments! I love reading them, so feel free to leave any!

Typos/Mistakes! If you want to, do call me out if there're any misspellings or something you believe is not true according to the books/movies and I haven't warned for in advance!

No smut/nsfw content! It seems like a lot of people expect it, but I will not be doing it! I'm sorry, but I'm not comfortable with

English! English isn't my first language, just wanted to let you know.

Accent! I wanted to address the accent/the way the french accent of the french characters is written. It is not something I wrote on my own, I try to copy the accent from the book, but if you guys don't like it, I wouldn't mind just removing the accent. And regarding Krum's accent - it sounds so weird because I myself am Bulgarian, but I literally don't know how to write a Bulgarian accent because none of my Bulgarian friends have an accent when they speak English.

Legend! Here's a key for the people who aren't familiar with the shortcuts:

Y/n - your name

L/n - last name

Y/n/n - your nickname

h/c - hair color

e/c - eye color

f/c - favorite color

f/f - favorite food

Now I'll let you read the book! I hope you enjoy it!

P. S. ALSO BIG SHOUTOUT TO MY MANAGER __freckledjesus_ !!!