Intro+ Chapter 1

Short fanfic for you guys, I did writing for only a day,  so yeah it's short

Disclaimer!
This is my idea obviously because I wouldn't copy someone's work. This is based on a song which is the playlist, anyways I do this for fun,  and for u guys especially for those who love fantasy and stuff.

If you guys didn't notice, I create a book based on a song because it's more like a...reference to it maybe?  Yeah, I don't know how to explain it,  if you guys have a song in mind then comment below and ill reply on what kind of fanfic is it.. at the end of the ff!

My Sirens Playlist
Why Don't We : In Too Deep
Bts: Black Swan
Bts: The Truth Untold

A siren's song is made from the tears of heartbroken lovers, that is why the lustful and the wicked are drawn to his call.  His voice echos the pain and the sadness that their blackened souls yearn for..

Enjoy
------------------------------------------------

Walking towards your family van,  smiling while talking to your best friend on the phone

"Y/n! hurry up!" your mom shouted at you

You bid goodbye to your friend and ended the call, hopping to your family's van with your cousins and.... well all of your family to be exact..

You went to the farthest back with your little cousin who was 10 years old. "what are you playing?" you asked,  she smiled as she handed you a small doll.

"a mermaid! his name is Kevin!" you nodded as you looked at the brown-haired doll. You gave it back to her, looking at the 3 family cars following you, you waved at them and sighed, the trip is going to be a long time drive, laying down at the big space on your right, using your arms as a pillow. Drifting to sleep..