Chapter 6

You heard the karaoke again, you yawned and looked at the time, 3:02 am,  you sighed and waited for a minute before getting up and went out, thanking the karaoke bar nearby again,  the man who was singing also,  he has a very beautiful voice tho.

You crossed your fingers, hoping to see him again.

You ran at the stairs,  leading to the beach with the moon reflecting it.

There you saw him again,  sitting down at the sand while looking at the beach,  he noticed your presence again as he turned to looked at you,  instead of him walking to you. You walked towards him instead..

"Hello" you said shyly,  he smiled

"hello y/n" you fakingly coughed, to hide how red your cheeks are. "i can see you're blushing hm?" jimin said, you immediately looked at him and shook your head

"N—no im not" you said as you covered your face, "Yes you are"  he said as he grabbed your hands softly and removed it.

"No im not!" you said and giggled,  he smiled how cute you are as he grabbed the remaining hair that was covering your face and put it smoothly to your ear,  "there,  now you are more prettier"

you stopped,  he was very flirty but you liked it,  you both didnt say anything as you looked at him,  you noticed that his eyes were now light blue,  maybe it was the waves before that impact his eyes that reflected it..

"wanna come join me in the boat now?  maybe?" he said,  you sighed and nodded. "okay okay" he grabbed your hand as you both walked towards a boat just next to where you were.

he let go of your hand,  immediately he grabbed the boat and pulled it towards the beach,  you widened your eyes as you saw how his muscles got big everytime he pulled the boat.

After ten minutes he sighed and looked at you, "come lets go" he said as he grabbed your hand, "okay,  ill carry you to the boat okay?" he said and you nodded.

He then placed his hands on your waist,  you blushed hard,  trying not to look at him.

You heard him chuckled, he then pushed the boat more to have more space for the boat to float.

Until his pants are now wet,  "thats should be good" he said as he grabbed the edges of the boat and climbed it, "ahh~ so calming"