Chapter 12

you pouted as you ate the breakfast you have,  "why y/n?" namjoon asked again,  you shook your head.

"anyways, we are staying here for three days only,  so we should get packing early" your mom said and you nodded, you already know that he isnt there anymore.

That night you laid down to your bed,  sleeping already, you know that he will not appear.

But at 3:06 am you heard a karaoke man again,  you widened your eyes as got up immediately and ran towards the stairs and went to the beach

There he was

Swimmimg at the beach waving at you,  like he already knew you were coming,  you smiled happily

You pulled the boat and pulled the paddles,  after 20 minutes of pulling,  you reached him, he had gold hair and blue eyes,  it was like he was changing eye colors.

you removed your clothes, leaving you with your bra amd panties only, he opened his arms,  giving you access.

"i missed you"

"i missed you too"

you instantly jumped in his arms,  him catching you, in that moment. Both of you melt in eachother's lips.

He hummed as he kissed you more deeply, not knowing that he was slowly going down to the water, drowning you in his arms,  trapping you to die and to be with your soul forever..

In that moment,  you didn't realised that he was the siren, the man singing to lure you to him,  his plan was to kill you but when he saw you,  he immediately wants you to be his,  and his forever. So he make you fall in love using his eyes,  to hypnotise you.

In that day,  you were all over the news,  the girl who went missing...

A/n: Hi everyone!  Thank u so much for reading this short ff i have!  I created this book for only 4 hours straight! It was very tiring but it was worth it!  Please vote!  And also comment Because i love seeing your comments!  Again thank u so much!! Have a nice day!!