Chapter 7

"yes it is"

He smiled as he grabbed both of the paddles and pulled it,  sailing the both of you away from the land..

"are you sure it isn't dangerous?" you asked as you looked at the land getting far and far away..

"just trust me, i live here very long" you nodded,  trusting him already..

He stopped and breathes.

You looked at him,  how he was breathing so hot, you looked at his body and saw him wearing white sweater and just pants with no slippers..

"where do you live by the way?" he asked out of nowhere, "oh i live by the city" you said and fiddled you fingers, "you still cold?" he asked.

you smiled and nodded,  "i forgot my blanket" you said,  he motioned you to come closer,  you blushed, knowing whats going to happen as he grabbed your waist,  setting you between his legs and hugged you on your back.

you bit your lips, you were squealing mentally as he nuzzled his face in your neck,  you didnt know what was happening to you as he hummed a familiar song,  it was the karaoke song you always hear.

you closed your eyes, as you felt so comfortable with him and you dont know why,  you just met yesterday but it was like been years since you met.

Its about 20 minutes before both of are now back to the land,  "okay,  i gotta go now. thank u for coming with me" he said and smiled sweetly.

"oh,  your welcome" you said,  he nodded and turned his back. you watched him getting farther amd farther until he was no longer on your sight