Chapter 2

"Y/n, wake up honey" someone shakes me,  i opened my eyes and saw my mother smiling brightly. I nodded,  wiping my eyes to fix my vision more and got up.

"they are at the picnic area near the beach" i nodded back as i saw my cousins playing pingpong while the others preparing the food.

A stair was at the right side of the picnic,  leading to the beach.  I smiled as i run fast as i could to the stairs,  "be careful honey!" my mom shouted,  i waved at her and smiled nodding.. She knows that i love beaches..

I reached the blue beach,  smiling myself as the smell of the beach hit my nose,  "ahh—" i moaned as i closed my eyes,  feeling the breeze and the waves,  feeling my self...

"You enjoying it?" my cousin asked,  namjoon. "yeah,  its very calming" i said as i looked at him and smiled.  "i agree,  its good to read books here too" he said as he nudged my arm.

"hmm?" i hummed confusedly,  "look at the crab" he said as he giggled,  pointing at the crabs, "ohh yeah" i said as i turned around knowing that he will lesson my ass again,  telling me facts about crabs

"by the way y/n" he said, grabbing my arm softly,  "aish,  what again joonie?" i said as i rolled my eyes playfully, "the lifespan of crabs is actually in the range of 8 to 13 years!  isn't that awesome?" namjoon said,  i nodded.  "i know joonie,  you told almost all the facts of crab,  turtles and also starfish everytime we go to beaches"

he smiled sheepishly, letting go my arm, "anyways we will have dinner at the beach later on, you know." i nodded, "and the we gonna get a hotel nearby also,  auntie said that we should spend more time in here then the city"

"yeah!" i said as i scooped some sand,  playung around.