Chapter 4

You just realised that the man that was singing stopped, "maybe its a karaoke nearby" you mumbled,  until you spot a man standing near the beach.

its like he noticed your presence as he looked back you, you frozed at your spot,  not knowing what to do.

He smiled,  his black hair slicked back, his blue eyes shining elegantly, "wow" you said as you looked at him running towards you.

"hi"

"i—uh.. hi" you said and smiled,  "im jimin,  nice to meet you" he said as he grabbed your hand softly and shakes it.

"im y/n" you said and bowed,  he stood by your side,  "isn't nice?" he asked as he looked at you.

"oh, the beach or?"

"the beach" he said as he looked at you,  tilting his head,  you were blushing so hard,  a stranger who was so hot just came running to you,  introducing himself and sitting right next to you.... Dang that happened so fast.

"what are you doing here anyways?" he asked as he fiddled his hands, "uhm,  i woke up because of the karaoke nearby, so i got up" you said and chuckled he hummed in reply,  its like he know something but didnt bother to say...

"how about you?" you asked, he smiled in return, "i stay here, this is my home" you nodded..

"i was about to go on a boat and sail for a while,  wanna join me?" he asked,  you just met him but going on a sail doesnt hurt, " uhm i guess so,  but not yet,  its kinda freezing outside. You said as you hugged yourself,  then you felt two pair arms hugging you,  it was him,  "feel better?" you blushed hard.  "y—yeah" after a few minutes,  he parted.

"anyways,  i gotta go.  It was nice talking to you" he said and got up,  you got up too and dusted you pants, "oh yeah,  you too jimin" he nodded as he looked back at you and smiled before going away..

That night u just wished that you'll see him again. So you went back to sleep,  hoping to see him again