Rescued from Tragedy

Narrator's POV

The night after Wendy's accident. Kurumi and Kobato tries to search Wendy's body on the road near their school. After an hour of searching, Kurumi smells a familiar scent.

Kurumi: Hey Kobato.
Kobato: Did you see her?
Kurumi: Not yet. But I sense her scent somewhere here. Whoa!
Kobato: Where?
Kurumi: I need to jump here on the lake.
Kobato: What?! (surprised) Ok. Be careful.

After a few moments, Kurumi gets Wendy's body. She touches her pulses.

Kurumi: I guess she's still alive. I can heal her.
Kobato: Heal her now big sister.
Kurumi: Fine. But you have to trust me. (kisses Wendy's lips)
Kobato: (shocked) No! Why did you kiss her?! You stole her first kiss! I should be the one who will do that!
Kurumi: (hits her twin's head)
Kobato: Ouch! (rubs her head)
Kurumi: That's the part of healing magic. We Sky mages must kiss the unconscious person if he or she is in dying state. For now, you should call a cab for us to get to our dorm.
Kobato: Ok. But where would she be staying at?
Kurumi: She'll be staying in my room, since that I don't have roommate yet. And use your manipulating ability on our dorm supervisors including our teachers to continue her study when she recovers.
Kobato: I'm on it.

The cab stops in front of them, then they ride the cab until they reach their dorm. As the two of them walking together with Kurumi carries Wendy in a bridal style, the dorm supervisor came close to them. As the dorm supervisor getting close to them, Kobato casts a shadow spell to manipulate the dorm supervisor's mind.

Kobato: It's not curfew yet right? (manipulating her mind)
Dorm Supervisor: Yes. I just wanted to say Hello to you girls.
Kobato and Kurumi: Bye, have a good evening.

The girls were finally reached Kurumi's room.

Kurumi: (lays Wendy down to the other bed) Ah! Finally! She's a little heavy! I'm so tired.
Kobato: Big sister.
Kurumi: Huh?
Kobato: Can you make this thing that we did a secret?
Kurumi: Ofcourse. If we report that we saw her body and she's still alive, our principal will expel her.
Kobato: That's why we need to hide her and her identity.
Kurumi: How?
Kobato: I have a plan.

The twins discussed the plan for Wendy's identity for a moment.

Kobato: Big sis, I'm heading to my room now. Thanks for healing my Wendy. (smiles happily)
Kurumi: You're welcome. Anything for my twin sister. (smiles and waves)

Kobato enters her room.

Carla: Kobato! Where have you been? I was worried about you.
Kobato: I went to my twin sister's room. Do you have news about Wendy? (pretends that she did not kidnap her crush)
Carla: Well, according to the guards out there, they still searching for Wendy's body if she's alive.
Kobato: I see. (sad look) You know what Carla, I still can't believe what Chelia did to us. (starts to cry)
Carla: (hugs Kobato) Don't worry about that traitor. We should know where is Wendy right now.
Kobato: Right!

Meantime with Chelia on her room alone.

Chelia: (crying) (hugging Wendy's photo) Wendy, (sniffles) I'm sorry. Sorry if I betray you. And I'm sorry cause I did not protect you. I already knew that this will going to happen. I just saw this in my dreams. I'm your worst bestfriend ever.

Today is the suffering night for all Wendy's friends.

————————————————————————————————————————————————

TO BE CONTINUED -_-