Wendy's Recovery

Narrator's POV

After the training, the girls head to their dorm while Natsu and Happy goes to Margarita for them to rest. As they enters their dorm, Carla drags Aoba to an empty room for them to talk. Chelia follows the two of them. She hides behind the door and she listens to what are they up to. Carla has a doubt of Wendy's disappearance. She thought that Aoba is actually Wendy, hiding her identity.

Aoba: Hey! What are we doing here?
Carla: I have a question for you. And you need to answer my question honestly.
Aoba: Ok.
Carla: Who are you?
Aoba: I'm Aoba Edogawa, a Sky Dragon Slayer mage.
Carla: Where you from?
Aoba: I don't know actually where I came from. Because the night that I woke up, I was in a certain room.
Carla: Who's room it may be?
Aoba: I was with Kobato and Kurumi.
Carla: It's Kurumi's room? Ok, tell me anything.

Three months ago

Kobato: Wendy, I wish you're awake now. It's been three months since that we found you on the lake unconscious.
Wendy: (opens her eyes) Where? Where am I?
Kobato: Big sister come here! She's finally awake! (lively tone like she's happy)
Kurumi: Ok.
Wendy: Where am I?
Kurumi: You're here in my room. You're safe now.
Kobato: Are you ok now?
Wendy: Yes. Who are you?

The twins look at each other in their confused expression.

Kurumi: You don't remember anything?
Wendy: Yes.
Kobato: I'm Kobato Kage and this is my twin sister, Kurumi.
Wendy: Are we friends?
Kobato: Yes. Not only just a friend, I'm your girlfriend. (Sorry Wendy, I lied. I just wanted you to be mine.)
Kurumi: (shocked) (tries to hid her laugh) (My twin's fantacy came true)
Wendy: You're my girlfriend?
Kobato: Uh huh.
Wendy: Then, what is my name?
Kobato: Uh, Aoba.
Wendy: Aoba?
Kobato: Aoba Edogawa, that's your name.
Wendy: Oh I see. So, what else do you know about me?
Kobato: You're a Sky Dragon Slayer mage same as my twin sister.
Wendy: Really? I don't remember how to use magic.
Kurumi: Don't worry, I'm gonna teach you tomorrow since that tomorrow is weekend.
Wendy: Ok. Can you get me something to eat. (growls her stomach)
Kobato: Ok. I'll prepare you a steak.
Wendy: Wow! Really?
Kobato: Yes. That's your favorite dish for main course, then pancakes and scrambled eggs are your favorite breakfast, you loves sweet foods especially cakes, and you hate sour foods like pickle plums.
Wendy: I hope, I can recover quickly. So we can go out together.
Kobato:(blushing) I hope so. Now then, you should take a rest for a while, while I'm preparing your dinner. (kisses her cheek)
Wendy: (blushes) Ok.

After a few moments

Kobato: Aoba, here's your steak and strawberry cake for dessert.
Wendy: Wow! Time to dig in.
Kobato: Alright! Say Ah! Aoba.
Wendy: Ah! (eats the food)

After Kobato feeds Wendy, she head back to her room to take a rest. Wendy fell asleep after Kobato left the room.

Next day

Wendy woke up at 6 in the morning. She gets up and she goes to the bathroom to take a shower. Kurumi heard of someone using the bath, so she get up and get some clothes for Wendy to wear.

Kurumi: (knocks the door) Aoba, I'll leave you these clothes for you to wear. I hope it fits you.
Wendy: Thanks Kurumi? right?
Kurumi: Yes. I'm Kurumi, I hope you won't confuse of me and Kobato.
Wendy: Yeah.
Kurumi: I'll prepare our breakfast for a while then we go to the forest to train.
Wendy: Ok. Thanks for helping me.
Kurumi: I'm doing this for Kobato. She really loves you.
Wendy: (getting dressed) Well, I can see that. Thanks for these clothes.
Kurumi: You're welcome.

After a few minutes, Kurumi and Wendy eat their breakfast that Kurumi prepared. After they eat, they went to the forest in Magnolia for them to train.

Kurumi: First things first. Our power is Dragon Slaying magic. By means of our powers, we can kill a dragon. But we can't kill our sky dragon named Grandeeney cause she is our poster mother to us Sky Dragon mage.
Wendy: Ok.
Kurumi: I'll teach you some basics for today. Are you ready?
Wendy: Yes.
Kurumi: You have to copy what I'm doing to these stunts.
Wendy: Ok.
Kurumi: Sky Dragon Wing Attack!

Expelling a whirlwind of air from her arms to attack her surroundings. Then the stunts crushed by the whirlwind.

Wendy: Alright! Sky Dragon Wing Attack!

The stunts crushed by the whirlwind.

Kurumi: Ok. Next is Sky Dragon Roar!

A huge tornado came from her mouth and hits the tree and sends to another dimension.

Wendy: Sky Dragon Roar!

After several hours of training, Kurumi decides them to take a rest.

Kurumi: Alright! That's all for today. I'll give you this spell book about Sky Dragon Slaying magic for you to read.
Wendy: Ok. But I can't see things clear.
Kurumi: You need an eyeglasses?
Wendy: Yes. I want to buy.
Kurumi: Ok. Let's go to the optical store nearby.

The girls arrived at the optical store. Wendy chooses a pair of eyeglasses for her to wear. When she finally decided on the eyeglasses, Kurumi paid it for her.

Walking at a certain street in Magnolia

Wendy: Thank you for this Kurumi, you're a good friend.
Kurumi: Actually, I was your rival before.
Wendy: Really? How?
Kurumi: Cause your power is much stronger than me.
Wendy: But I can see that you're strong, when we were training earlier.
Kurumi: Thanks for saying that. (smiles)

The girls went to their dorm for them to rest. Wendy as Aoba continues to train everyday with Kurumi, while Kobato visits her everyday to prepare her meals until Wendy finally recovers.

————————————————————————————————————————————————

TO BE CONTINUED -_-