Departure

Narrator's POV

Today is the day Wendy and her team leaves Fiore. They are at the port area of Magnolia. Kobato and her twin are still absent due to their family reunion.

Carla: (hugs Wendy) Good luck with your first mission, child.
Wendy: Thanks Carla. (smiles)

Wendy and Carla letting go of each other from their warm hugs. Then Chelia runs close to Wendy and she hugs her so tight.

Chelia: Wendy! I hope you can finnish your mission before christmas. I don't want to be alone this christmas. (sad look)
Wendy: Ofcourse, we are strong and powerful mages. We can finnish this mission within a week. And besides, there's Carla, Kobato and Happy with you.
Happy: Don't worry Chelia, even though Wendy, Natsu and Lucy are not around, you still got us. You are not alone.
Carla: That's true Chelia. I know it's sad for you that Wendy will go on a mission in another continent without you. You have to believe in Wendy and her team.
Chelia: Ok. I believe in you Wendy. Don't forget to call or text me anytime and even what you are doing there. (worried look)
Wendy: Yeah. I will.
Natsu: Come on Wendy, it's time to go!
Wendy: Ok! (replies to Natsu) Uh, Chelia. You can let me go now.
Chelia: Ok. Take care. (kisses Wendy's lips just a smack) (letting go of Wendy)
Wendy: Bye Chelia, Carla, Happy. (waving while walking away from them)
Chelia, Carla and Happy: Bye Wendy, Natsu, Erza, Gray and Lucy! Good luck! (shouts while waving)
Homeroom Teacher: (surprised) Did I just heard that you mentioned Wendy?
Chelia: (Gulps) Well, uh, we can explain. (nervous tone) But it's a long story. (smiles nervously)
Carla: Aoba is actually Wendy.
Homeroom Teacher: Ok. You can tell me what happen to her at the faculty room.
Happy: Aye! Sir! Oh. I mean, yes ma'am.

Wendy and her team rides on the school's yatch. As usual, Natsu is feeling sick by the time the yatch moves. So, Wendy uses her Troia spell on Natsu.

Natsu: Ahh! Thanks little sis. You're a life saver.
Wendy: You're welcome big bro.
Erza: I wonder, in what continent in Earthland are we going to?
Natsu: Why don't you ask the captain of this yatch?
Erza: Are you telling me what to do?! (raises her voice)
Natsu: (terrified) Alright! I'm gonna ask the captain of this yatch. (walks away)
Gray: I'm bored, totally bored.
Wendy: Me too.
Erza: So do I.
Lucy: Why don't we try to play some games here while we are travelling to another continent?
Erza: Good idea! So, what are we gonna play?
Lucy: Let's see. Why don't we try to play SARDINES.
Natsu: Sardines? That's what I want, eating competition is that it?
Lucy: No. It is like, only one person hides and then everyone else must look for them. When you find the person who's hiding, you must hide with them. This game keeps going until there is only one person looking and everyone else is hiding together.
Wendy: That sounds fun! I wanna play.
Natsu: Alright! I'll play too.
Erza: Well, this is like hide and seek but it's different. Ok. I'm in.
Gray: I should give it a try.
Lucy: Alright! Wendy is the person who will hide.
Wendy: Ok.

Lucy, Natsu, Erza and Gray closes their eyes until they finnished counting from 1 - 50. Wendy hides in a barrel near the navigation room.

Wendy: I guess this is the perfect place to hide. (giggles)

Wendy rings her phone. Then she noticed that it is Chelia, so she pick up her phone.

On the phone

Wendy: Hey Chelia.
Chelia: Wendy! Are you there yet? I'm worrying about you for a whole time, and I missed you too. (sad tone)
Wendy: No. We just passed the country of seven, I guess we're heading north. (she sense someone's coming) Oh, someone's coming. I'll call you later. (hangs up her phone)
Chelia: Wait! Hello. She already hang up her phone. (worried look)

Chelia tries to contact her, then Wendy turned off her phone.

Operator: The number you have dial is unavailable at this point. Please try again later.
Chelia: It's only answering mail. I wonder what happened to her. (worrying)
Carla: Don't worry about her, I think she's fine.
Chelia: But I wanna make sure that she's safe without me.
Carla: Alright! I'll call Hibiki from the other class to help us to track Wendy's location.
Chelia: Great idea. Hibiki is an archivist right?
Carla: Yes. He is.

Going back to Wendy and Natsu's team

Wendy is still hiding inside the barrel for an hour and still, no one can noticed her. Until, Lucy see her finally.

Lucy: I got you Wendy!
Wendy: Shh! Be quiet! Let's hide here. (whispers)

When Lucy tries to hide in the barrel, Erza sees the two of them.

Erza: Oh, so that's where you hiding.
Wendy: Come on Erza, hide!
Erza: Ok.

While the three girls are hiding, they see Natsu's coming close to them. Then a huge wave hits the yatch, so some barrels moves then strikes Natsu from behind. Natsu fell on the ground. Lucy and Erza can't hold themselves to laugh.

Erza: (laughs) He's such an idiot. (speaks in a soft tone)
Lucy: (laughs) Yeah!
Wendy: Hey, there's Gray.

Gray: Hey Natsu, are you alright?
Natsu: Damn! These barrels hit me behind so I fell down.
Gray: (laughs) You're clumsy.
Natsu: What?! I'm not clumsy! (grabs Gray's collar)
Gray: But you're not gonna fall on the ground if you're not clumsy. And please, don't you dare to grab my collar.
Natsu: (letting go of Gray's collar) Alright! Let's look for those girls.

Meanwhile with Chelia and Carla

Chelia walks back and forth for an hour while they are waiting for Hibiki to come. Then after a few minutes, Hibiki came to see Chelia and Carla at the school garden.

Hibiki: Hey girls. What can I do for you?
Carla: We need to track Wendy's location and what she's doing right now.
Hibiki: Alright! (tracking down Wendy) Here she is. Her team's getting north proceeding Valeria Region. I guess that place is their mission.
Chelia: Is she ok?
Hibiki: Alright! Watch this! (Appears a video of Wendy's team in his hologram data)
Chelia: That's Wendy! And she's playing hide and seek now?
Carla: See. I told you she's fine.
Chelia: Well atleast I know she's ok. (smiles in relief)
Hibiki: Alright! Give me your phones.
Chelia: What are you gonna do with our phones.
Hibiki: Just to give you my access to track her and for you to watch her anytime you want.
Chelia and Carla: Ok. (gives their phones)
Hibiki: It's all set.
Chelia and Carla: Thank you very much Hibiki.
Hibiki: No problem at all. If you need my help again, just call me! (walks away)

Hibiki leaves the two of them.

Chelia: Finally! I can watch Wendy now.
Carla: I guess her team are bored, that's why they play games inside the yatch.
Chelia: Her team's having fun together, how I wish we are there too. I want to play with Wendy.

Chelia and Carla watches Wendy and her team until they sleep. Wendy's team are reaching the Valeria Region.

————————————————————————————————————————————————

TO BE CONTINUED -_-