I Need Space

Narrator's POV

The day after Wendy's birthday, she decided to reassign her room with Carla as her new roommate. And that's why, she woke up so early to pack up her things. While she's packing up her stuffs, Chelia gets up from her bed, then she hugs Wendy from behind to stop her.

Wendy: What do you want? (cold tone)
Chelia: I want you to stay. Please Wendy give me a chance.
Wendy: Will you please, let go of me! (angry tone)
Chelia: No. I won't. Not until you decide to stay here with me.
Wendy: (growls angrily) Fine! (I need to have an escape plan)
Chelia: So, are you staying here?
Wendy: Please leave me alone. (cold reply)
Chelia: Aww. Don't be so cold Wendy.
Wendy: You can let me go now. (grunting) I'm staying. (I need to pretend that I'm staying. Perhaps I need to inform Carla about this matter.)
Chelia: Oh, Yes! (letting go of Wendy) Alright! I'll make your favorite breakfast.
Wendy: (This is my chance to escape.)

Wendy tries to escape with a tip toe style of walk. When she opens the door, Chelia heard the cracking sound of the door. So she runs and she catches Wendy. Carla sees the two of them from a far.

Chelia: As expected! You're trying to escape away from me. (dragging Wendy)
Wendy: Hey! (If only my bag is not heavy like this, I could run very fast.)

The two of them are inside their room. Chelia locks the door and windows using her wind barrier spell.

Chelia: You can not escape from me now Wendy.
Wendy: So, when will you unlock the door and those windows?
Chelia: Why are you asking me? Are you trying to escape?
Wendy: No. I'm not. We have classes tomorrow, so how can we get to our class?
Chelia: We're going to our classes together.
Wendy: No! Are you obsessed with me?
Chelia: (blushes in embarrassment) Well, it's not like that. I don't wanna loose you again Wendy. (runs to Wendy) (kisses her for a minute)
Wendy: (breaks the kiss) Will you please give me some space! I'm still not forgetting what you did to me. I can't forgive you.
Chelia: Ok. If that's what you want. (sad look) Anyway, If you're hungry you can eat all of these.
Wendy: No. I'm good. Thanks. Don't push yourself to get what you want. Time will pass. But for now, I need some space to cool down.
Chelia: Ok. I'll be waiting for you Wendy.

After an hour, Chelia prepared their lunch and Wendy is still not eating.

Chelia: Wendy.
Wendy: (ignoring Chelia)
Chelia: Wendy!
Wendy: (gets annoyed) What? (cold and weak tone)
Chelia: I prepared your lunch, you must eat now.
Wendy: Get lost!
Chelia: Please Wendy. Say Ah! (tries to feed her)
Wendy: Alright! Give that spoon and that dish to me. I can eat on my own.
Chelia: Ok. If there's anything you need, just call me.
Wendy: Whatever.

After Wendy finnished eating her steak, she goes to the kitchen to wash her plate and her spoon.

Chelia: Wendy, I told you earlier that if you need anything.
Wendy: Anything what? I can do anything without you.
Chelia: (sad look) (You're so mean Wendy. This is what I deserve for betraying her)

Next day

Wendy: (yawns)
Chelia: Good morning Wendy. I made your breakfast.
Wendy: I'm not hungry.
Chelia: Ok. (Oh come on, you did not eat your dinner that I prepared for you last night.)

After 15 mins

Wendy: Chelia.
Chelia: Yes Wendy?
Wendy: Let's go to class right now. (cold tone)
Chelia: But you haven't eat your breakfast yet. I'm not going to unlock this room unless.
Wendy: Fine! I'm going to eat. (annoyed)
Chelia: Eat well Wendy. (smiles)

After 5 mins

Wendy: Let's go.
Chelia: Ok.

Chelia unlocks the door of their room then Wendy runs away from Chelia.

Chelia: Hey! Wait for me! (She so fast)

Wendy arrives to her class in only 10 mins. When she enters the classroom, she catches her breath.

Carla: Are you alright Wendy?
Wendy: (breaths heavily) Yes. I just run away from Chelia, she's so protective of me.
Carla: I see. So, she locked you in your room yesterday?
Wendy: Yes. (She sense that Chelia is coming) Carla, can I seat with you?
Carla: But you're seating next to Chelia.
Wendy: I know, but please just for today.
Carla: Ok. Happy is absent today so, you can seat besides me.
Wendy: Yes! Thanks Carla. (holds Carla's hand)
Carla: Let's seat now Wendy. (dragging Wendy)
Chelia: Hold it right there Wendy!
Wendy: (ignores Chelia) (seat at Happy's chair)
Carla: Leave her alone for a while. She can forgive you soon. You just need to wait.
Chelia: But Carla, that's not her seat.
Carla: I know, but she asked me earlier to seat besides me.
Chelia: Ok. (sad look) (starting to tear up)
Carla: (hugs Chelia) Don't worry, I'll help you to make you and Wendy close again.
Chelia: Really Carla? (tears falling down her cheeks)
Carla: You love her right?
Chelia: Yes.
Carla: You should get to your seat now, our homeroom teacher will arrive any minute now.
Chelia: Ok. Thanks.

While Carla and Chelia are talking, Kobato came close to Wendy.

Kobato: Wendy?
Wendy: Get lost!
Kobato: I guess you're still mad at me. (sad look)

Kobato came back to her seat with her twin sister next to her.

Kurumi: What's wrong?
Kobato: (starts to tear up) Wendy is mad at me.
Kurumi: What?! Did her memories came back now?
Kobato: (crying) Yes.
Kurumi: (hugs her twin) That's an expected. Cause you take advantage of her. She feels like you're manipulating her. You're fool.
Kobato: You're mean big sister.
Kurumi: I'm sorry, but I need to tell you what you did to her is foolishness.
Kobato: Yeah! I guess you're right.
Kurumi: Don't cry, I'll help you to get you close with Wendy again.
Kobato: (wipes her tears) Thank you big sister. (smiles)
Kurumi: No problem.

After a few minutes, their homeroom teacher finally arrives. As she checks the attendance of her students, she noticed that Aoba did not seat to her seating assignment.

Homeroom Teacher: Ms. Edogawa!
Wendy: Who? Me?
Homeroom Teacher: Is there another student that has the same lastname as you?
Wendy: Oh, sorry. (Right! I'm Aoba Edogawa for the past weeks.) (smiles)
Homeroom Teacher: Why are you seating besides Ms. Carla?
Wendy: Well, uh.
Homeroom Teacher: Get back to your seat!
Wendy: But. (looks at Chelia smirking at her)
Homeroom Teacher: No buts! Get back to your seat! Now!
Wendy: Fine.

Wendy's head down and looks on the floor, then she walks getting close to her seat.

Chelia: Hi Wendy. (smiling)
Wendy: (glares at Chelia) (seats) (looks at the window)
Homeroom Teacher: Listen up! The reason why I checked your attendance and your seating assignment is because you have a project that will require you to make your own potion spells. You need to work in pairs for this project, your partner must be your seatmate.
Wendy: What?! (stands up)
Homeroom Teacher: Is there a problem with that Ms. Edogawa?
Wendy: No. Nothing at all. (Geez! I'm stuck with Chelia)
Homeroom Teacher: Alright! You must start working now.
Chelia: Let's work now Wendy. (lively tone)
Wendy: Do I have a choice? (cold tone)
Chelia: Any ideas?
Wendy: Give me time to think.
Chelia: Ok.

————————————————————————————————————————————————

TO BE CONTINUED -_-