Chelia's Badluck

Narrator's POV

Six months after Wendy's accident, Chelia and her friends are still sad about what happen to their bestfriend. Lyon still doesn't care about the incident but it looks like he's happy about it. Chelia and Lyon seats on the bermuda grass at the school garden.

Lyon: Come on, don't be sad Chelia. I'm here for you.
Chelia: I know. But it's my fault that Wendy hits by the truck.
Lyon: Wendy! You're always thinking about Wendy! Most of the time that we spend each others time, you're always mentioning her name! (angry tone)
Chelia: I'm sorry.
Lyon: It's over now. We're finally over now.
Chelia: What?! Are you breaking up with me?
Lyon: Yes. You know what, I am the one who actually steal the gold watch to that dirty old man principal.
Chelia: (starts to cry) What?! It can't be true.
Lyon: Yes. (grinning) The reason why I did that cause she's the one you're thinking, you always care for her.
Chelia: (cries in anger) I care for her cause she's my bestfriend.
Lyon: Really? But you love her more than me. But it's ok for me, cause I never ever loved you. (chuckles)
Chelia: (crying) But why did you always want to see me?
Lyon: Haven't you heard about rumors that I'm a playboy?
Chelia: Yes.
Lyon: It's true that I'm playing with all girls that I want to play with. The months have we spend together are all love games. Hahaha.
Chelia: You're so mean. (tries to slap Lyon)
Lyon: (grabs her hand) Try it! You're just a girl, girls are such weaklings. Hahaha. You know what, the only girl that I love is Juvia.
Chelia: She's still your girlfriend?
Lyon: Yes. She's not here in this continent, that's why I'm playing with you.
Chelia: (cries angrily) How dare you to trick me! You bastard!
Lyon: Blah, blah, blah, whatever. Since that I'm done with you, I'm just searching a new girl to play with. (laughs evilly)

Lyon leaves Chelia away.

Chelia: (crying) Why did I choose to protect this bastard instead of Wendy?! Why did I choose to be with him instead of abandoning my bestfriends?! Right now, I lost Wendy, Carla and Kobato because of that bastard. I hate myself!

Chelia gets her pocket knife inside her bag and she tries to kill herself, but then there's a girl with a blue long hair tied in a single pony tail, wears an eyeglass, and she has a brown eyes that will stop her.

?????: Hey! Don't ever try to kill yourself!
Chelia: Wendy! (hugs the blue haired girl for about 5 mins)
?????: Uh, can you let me go now? I don't know who you are.
Chelia: What are you talking about Wendy? I'm your bestfriend.
?????: Sorry, but I never seen you before.
Chelia: (letting go of the blue haired girl) Sorry. You look so identical to my long lost bestfriend. I really missed her. (sad look)
?????: Really? Is that the reason why, you tried to kill yourself?
Chelia: Yes. And I loose my other bestfriends too because of my stupid decision.
?????: Ok. No matter how hard your situation is, don't try to end your life. (stands up) Just make up with your mistakes, ok?
Chelia: You're right.
?????: I should get going now. (walks away)
Chelia: Wait! I wanna know your name. She walks so fast like Wendy.

After Chelia and the blue haired girl's conversation, Chelia gets back to her class. While she's walking at the hallway, she saw the blue haired girl walks at the same direction as her.

Chelia: Hey!
?????: Do you need something?
Chelia: I did not get your name earlier.
?????: Oh, uh my name is.

Kobato came close to the two of them.

Kobato: Aoba?
Aoba: Kobato. (hugs Kobato)
Kobato: What are you doing here?
Aoba: I'm just roaming around, since that tomorrow is my first day.
Chelia: (surprised) Kobato, do you know her?
Kobato: Yes. She's my girlfriend.
Aoba: Yeah.
Chelia: Oh I see. Since when did you two date with each other?
Kobato: Six months actually.
Chelia: Oh I see.
Carla: (clears her throat) What on earth are you doing here? (glares at Chelia)
Chelia: (smiles in a shy manner)
Carla: (looks at Aoba) Wendy? Is that you?
Aoba: Huh?
Kobato: Carla, this is my girlfriend, Aoba.
Carla: (doubting look) You did not tell me that you have a girlfriend that looks so identical to Wendy.
Kobato: Sorry for keeping my secrets to you. (smiles in embarrassed tone of voice)
Aoba: Hey, are you guys are friends?
Chelia: Yes. (shy replies)
Carla and Kobato: Yes. Except Chelia.
Aoba: Oh I see. Chelia, is these the two are your friends that you said that you lost it? As you mention to me earlier?
Chelia: Yes. (sad look)
Kobato: (shoked) You already talk with her?
Aoba: Yes. I saw her depressed and she tries to kill herself using her pocket knife so I stop her.
Carla: I see. (looks at her watch) Oh, it's already time for the next class. Nice to meet you Aoba.
Chelia: Nice to meet you too Aoba. And thank you. (smiles)

Kobato kisses her girlfriend Aoba on her lips for just a second and then she goes to her class.

Chelia's POV

Why do I feel so jealous of what I just saw? Maybe I just imagined that Kobato kisses Wendy. Hey! I never thought that I love Wendy that way. Cause all I know that I was inloved with Lyon. But Lyon told me earlier that I love Wendy more than him. Wendy and I are just bestfriends. But I'm still guilty of what I've done to her. As of now, I'm living here all alone myself. I guess, this is the price for what I've done to her.

Narrator's POV

As the girls enters their afternoon class, Chelia and Carla has a doubt of Aoba's appearances and even her behavior is very similar to their bestfriend, Wendy.

————————————————————————————————————————————————

TO BE CONTINUED -_-