She was pure

Resting his back against the wall, Hadi closed his eyes for a moment, opening them at the sound of his friends jumping up to settle themselves on the fence wall, chatting among themselves with the energy of early morning renewed vibrancy.

He wondered what happened between Leila and Rafay after the argument they had outside the English class. To be honest he wouldn't have minded in the least the two getting together, though Sasha had commented it to be gross. Rafay seemed a little put down casting frequent glances in Leila's direction, to which she either tried to be oblivious or in fact really was, Hadi wasn't sure.

Ma'az would definitely end up getting arranged married, and he didn't seem to mind that at all, being all nerdy and more focused on his studies and getting a scholarship in the institute of London science and technology.

Hadi didn't want to settle abroad and wished to work as a beginner in the Artifical Intelligence Board of Modernity, striving toward further advancement in the field of technology and gaining more insight into the computer and its accessories.

Taking frequent trips to foreign companies and acquiring assistance and further diplomas to strengthen his degree would be a better idea for he was eager to get into the professional field as an employe.

"Earth to Hadi!" Leila sang, shoulders hunched up hands gripping the edge of the wall and legs swinging.

At the mention of his name, he looked at Leila and shrugged slightly. "Thinking."

Sasha scoffed. "You think?"

"More than you do." Hadi muttered retorting back.

"Haha." She rolled her eyes.

"Something wrong?" Putting a hand on his shoulder, Bilal asked peering into his eyes. He was standng next to him, leaning a shoulder against the pillar.

"No. Just wondering about life once we get out of here."

Bilal snorted providing Hadi with a smack on his head.

"Oh suck it up, Hadi," Sasha protested, "I'm not in the mood to get depressed right now."

"What's so upsetting?" Rafay raised his eyebrows, looking up at them. He was propped on the floor, cross legged, with Ma'az beside him.

"Come on dude, who knows when we'd be getting together like this again." Ma'az said.

"Imagine seeing your ugly face after a couple of years." Bilal grinned, with an air of dramatics as he placed a hand on his chest and said, "What a relief, honestly."

Rafay laughed. "What do you think about yourself? Appearing after years with a dolled up bride by your side. The tiger turned into a mouse."

Bilal turned a dark shade of scarlet. "Watch it asshole, or I'm going to dump you down into the gutter."

Hadi let out a soft laugh. "I think that's exactly what's going to happen. He'd probably fall in love with his cousin from Yorkshire who sends her a bouquet every year Eid."

Ma'az snickered. "You bet."

"So romantic." Leila mused.

"Shut it, guys." Bilal hissed in quirt fury, hands bunched up in a fist by his side.

Rafay snorted. "Look at him all flushed crimson, more of tigress than a tiger, really."

Noticing his locked jaw and pursed lips, Hadi punched him on the arm. "Dude, we're just joking why all-"

"Well fuck Hadi, I don't like these kinds of jokes." He snarled taking everyone by surprise.

"Shit." Rafay muttered.