Chapter 13

this is pretty short but then next chapter will make up for it promise!

~~~

Laura's POV

It's been too many days since we haven't talked to Carolina, other than Genesis that is. I do see her tweet every now and then but it's mostly about missing her family or Nick, I still don't know why she didn't go on tour with him; maybe that way she would be less worried about all of us.

I talk to Cameron everyday but I feel bad for making come up to LA to see me so I let him Skype me instead. After much convincing I finally let him come up so we could go on our first official date but to tell you the truth I wasn't ready for it. There was no denying I was crazy about him and whenever we're together I can't stay away from him. Our bodies gravitate towards each other no matter what, and the way he looked at me, and only me with those green eyes... he was making me fall hard for him.

"Can't wait to see you tonight." He texts me

Almost like he knew I was thinking about him.

Deep sigh. I get up from bed and decide to get going with my day. I've been up since six and our date wasn't even till sunset, don't know why Cameron was so specific about that but anyways I need to get some things before that time.

Got dressed and say bye to everyone heading out to Joe's place. I had to go say hi to Carolina.

The drive wasn't long; luckily I remembered her leaving the address on the fridge when we first moved in. To think it's only been almost two weeks since then!

I was happy to see that the house wasn't gated and just covered by a lot of green. Pulling up to the larger driveway I was happy to see that Carolina wasn't alone, she was watering the grass with... no it can't be. Taylor Lautner? But then I see her notice me and step out of my car before she goes inside.

She doesn't go inside and instead steps closer to Taylor.

"Hey" I smile

"Hi Laura" she squints

"I better get going" Taylor says "But I'll call you to tell you how things go"

He gives her a kiss on the cheek before leaving and simply waves at me before speeding off in his car.

"You guys seem close now" I tell her

"Yeah he's a good friend" she pauses "I've been helping him talk to Estefania"

"What!" I gasp

"Yeah I gave him her number and they text but I don't know where he plans to take her on their first date tonight"

"Tonight? No wonder she was ok with me going out as well"

"You're date with Cameron is tonight?" she asks

"Yeah but how did you-"

"Cameron came to visit me yesterday" she begins saying turning off the water she left running "he's a good guy Laura and I can see he really likes you" she smiles

If Cameron was here yesterday, why didn't he surprise visit me like last time? Oh no there I go again.

"I have to thank you for that" I say "I would of never met him otherwise"

"It's nothing" she picks a rose from a bush and looks at me "what are you doing here?"

"I came to say sorry"

"For what?"

"You aren't mad at me?" I ask confused

"I was but Cameron convinced me not be, for some reason I felt like both of you were okay with this love triangle going on" she shook her head.

"Well I'm glad that you see we're not"

"I know this now and sorry. I know that since you all live together it would be hard to be against each other all the time" she then hands me the rose "my peace offering"

We both laugh and I put the rose in my hair.

"Come inside, I'm like alone with the maid"

I look at my phone and see that its 2 hours till my date but I wasn't going to tell her no.

"C'mon I gotta tell you about Taylor!" she claps

---

I lost track of time! So I ended up doing my hair while I talked to Carolina about Cameron and our date. Racing home I got there with about half an hour to spare until we had set to meet.

You will never catch me wearing heels or a dress unless I loved them so I decided to keep it casual and remembered what Danielle told me about making outfits. Tonight I had no idea where I was going so I should keep it casual, since for some reason I felt like we'd end up at the beach.

Valerie had locked herself in the room, probably taking a nap after work. Good thing we made a separate room for everyone clothes aka the giant closet.

DING DONG

I scramble into some purple jeans, black lace tank top, and glittery toms.

"Someone get the door I'm not ready!" I yell

---

Cameron's POV

Why was she taking so long to open the door? I knock one more time and in front of me I see Nani. I embrace her in a quick hug and the setting looked like it always did. Gen on the phone and Nani in the kitchen, I guess fixing up dinner, so I lean on the counter and watch her for a little bit.

"Hey Cameron" I hear a too familiar voice say

I turn and see her look breathtaking like always. I open up my arms for her and she walks into them.

"Hey beautiful" I tell her squeezing her into my chest "ready to go?" I ask letting her go

"Yeah, I just need to get my bag but it's in my room"

"Let's go get it" I suggest

"My door is locked though"

She pulls away pouting

"I'll get it open c'mon!" I laugh poking her sides

Laura lets out a cute laugh and walks ahead of me over to her room. She walks and waves her arms to her side but I catch her right one and hold on to it and she turns to face me for a second before continuing walking.

The hallway was so dark and there was something about it that made me want to have her closer to me, so when we reach her door and she stops I pull her hand and make her look at me. We lock eyes instantly and I can feel that tension in the air. There was nothing I wanted to do more right now than kiss her but as she places her free hand on the door handle I put mine also.

"The doors open" she whispers

I smile at her looking down at only her lips and I remove my right hand from hers and stroke her bottom lip with my thumb. I get closer to her I can smell her amazing perfume. I breathe it in and say "maybe we could step in..."

Right then she step back and open the door to a scene more compromising than ours.