Oblivious || K. Akaashi

Hi! This might be exactly what you wanted, I deeply
apologise if that's the case.

This request is for Mar-Sea

————

"So, you're telling me... that you like her?" Konoha asks and slurps on his apple juice.

"I think so." Akaashi responds and taps his fingers stressfully against his thigh.

"Just, uhm... I'm not good with girls as you may know but just shoot your shot. Confess to her."

"What if she says no?"

Konoha sighs as he sees Akaashi beginning to overthink again.

"What if she doesn't love me back? I know she doesn't, but maybe I'll feel better once I get it off my chest? What if she only sees me as a friend? She'll hate me. No maybe not hate me but she will feel awkward around me and we might not be able to go back as good friends and I'll have to stick with Bokuto-san the test of my life and I will probably not fall in love again so-"

"Akaashi, calm down bro! If she doesn't like you back, just make her fall in love with you."

Akaashi breathes out a huff and nods. Konoha chuckles and stands up from the bench that they're both sitting on, in the changing room.

The rest of the team is already out warming up, but Akaashi wanted help from someone. Some who isn't Bokuto-san, will say.

Together, the step inside the gym located right besides the changing rooms.

"Osu."

"Ohayo."

"Oh, Keiji!" You exclaim and sprint towards him. "You forgot your shorts at my place yesterday and your swimwear."

"Sorry, Y/n. Can I come and pick them up today?" He asks and smiles at your figure from above.

"Yeah sure, can you stay for dinner?"

"Absolutely."

"Great." You respond and begin to scut away to the two other managers; Yukie and Kaori.

"I still can't believe you two aren't together..." Kaori whispers to you and eyes Akaashi. "Our kouhais are beginning to grow old..."

"Well, you two sure look like it!" Yukie adds and gives you a teasing smile.

"I- what?! We're just friends!"

"Hmmm...." They hum and look at eachother, trying to not break out in a laugh. "You sure?"

"Yes!"

"Do you like him?"

"As a friend, yes! Well... I mean, he doesn't like me and I don't want to ruin anything."

"Sure..." Kaori laughs and walks away to fix a pair of bottles.

"Yeah yeah, keep denying it. We're not that oblivious, Y/n-chan." Yukie says and follows after Kaori, leaving you alone with coach Yamiji.

"Coach, is there anything I can do?" You ask politely and look at him sitting on a bench.

"Yeah, get together with Akaashi."

"N-nani?"

"I overheard your conversation. I thought you two were a couple. If you want to I can help arrange a marriage, I actually helped my cousin with that."