Shirabitch || T. Goshiki

Ever since your childhood you and Goshiki have been very close; growing up together and then proceeding to move to Miyagi at the same time has sure left its marks.

How, you may ask?

Except the fact that you can easily walk over to his house whenever you want to- even if he isn't even home, you know him inside out.

All of his feelings, how he expresses them, how he reacts, what sentences he often says and his tics; just to begin with. As in when he does something and gets confronted, he first of all says 'It wasn't me!!' before explaining.

Being close to him always seems pretty funny; you always laugh together, you mock each other (sometimes others) and you spend all of your free time with him.

Maybe a bit too much.

"Y/n!"

"Y/n!"

"Yes, Tsu?" You mumble while continuing to play your game on your phone.

"I got a 92 on my test!"

"Woah, for real? Congrats." You respond and smile slightly before returning to your game.

Oh, right.

It's one of those friendships: the extroverted one (him) and the introverted one (you).

Since you barely talk to anyone except him he usually has a hard time letting you go somewhere alone. In case you feel uncomfortable and he isn't there- just the thought of it makes him shudder.

"Ohayo!" Goshiki shouts once entering the gym with you trailing right behind him.

"Oho? Who's this, Tsutomu?" Tendou asks and elbows Goshiki in his side while grinning.

"This is L/n Y/n. Uhh, please let her watch our practice!"

You stand with a bored face and look straight past the members and onto a point behind them, a trick you've learnt from early years.

"Sure, as long as she doesn't... cause... a... ruckus..." Semi trails off, noticing how you barely make any facial expressions. "U-uhm, are you okay, L/n-san?"

"Yes."

"Oh, alright. Uhm-"

"She struggles a bit with showing emotions in her speech! Uh-h, please be patient!" Goshiki exclaims and moves his arms everywhere, protecting you from their looks.

"Tsu, it's okay. I don't care."

"Alright then, Y/n..."

You nod and walk over to a bench. The third years immediately circle around their kouhai, asking question after question regarding you.

"You two call each other your names?" Semi says and slings an arm around Goshiki's neck. "Good one, Tsutomu. Good one."

"I like her." Shirabu pops in with, drinking a bit from his bottle while side eyeing you. "She seems calm and collected."